eight

Jaehyuk returned to the room after speaking with his father. "What are you up to?" He asked his older brother, but he did not respond, "Dad wants you to start working for the company right away. He wants to put you to the test if you want to be CEO. " Jaehyuk kisses the cheeks of his mother. "We'll go first, Mom. I need to re-energize him. I believe you should take a break as well."

Sanha was just standing there, staring. He was envious of his brothers, especially Jaehyuk, who was the youngest. He received all of their father's affection. He even went ahead and did what he wanted. If their father did not choose Jaehyuk to temporarily replace Jeonghan as CEO, they would let him travel wherever he pleased or spoil him even more. "You should go home, Hyung. You must arrive early tomorrow." The younger said this as he lifted the person sleeping on the couch. Sanha was fascinated by this person, he  had not moved an inch since Jaehyuk brought him and placed him on the couch. "Wait, I'll accompany you. I'll assist you with carrying him. " Sanha, who was dressed in his coat, opened the door for Jaehyuk. "We'll have to say goodbye, Aunty! and please rest well" He smiled and shut the door. Mrs. Yoon said, 'Be careful on the road,' he heard. He was just following Jaehyuk, but he was staring at the person who was sleeping peacefully in his arms. "Could you please press the elevator button, Hyung?" Jaehyuk inquired, noting that, while he could, he would not let go of Asahi.

Sanha rode first and waited for Jaehyuk to enter before closing the elevator door. "Allow me to assist you in carrying him. Your arms must be exhausted." Sanha insisted "It's fine, I can manage," Jaehyuk shake his head. Sanha let out a sigh. Despite the fact that they spoke and greeted each other, he could still sense that his younger brother despises him and does not trust him. "May I inquire as to why my father allowed me to work for the company? I assumed he wouldn't let me go because of my mother." He looked forward to see Jaehyuk's reaction.

"You already know that I'm not interested in being the company's CEO. I'm only doing it for Jeonghan Hyung, but our father wants me to compete with you for the position." The younger brother looked at his older brother. "If our oldest brother does not wake up, he must decide who the best replacement is, and with that, I must let go of all of my dreams." he whispered, Jaehyuk really wanted to be a lawyer. They heard a 'ting' and the elevator door opened before Sanha could respond, indicating that they had arrived at the ground floor, which is the parking lot. Even though they were walking quietly, Sanha assisted his brother in opening his car door. "See you tomorrow, bye," the younger said, not looking at him, before starting the engine. He just stood there watching them leave before walking to his car.