twenty eight

"So what is the plan again?" For the nth time Kotaro want to strangle the younger japanese beside of him, it's either Keita purposely or not forgetting the plan to rescue Asahi, Jaehyuk was on phone talking calm to his uncle Jipyeong  and Seunghun was tracking the call with Yeongue, it would be Yoonbin but the said male was kidnapped and nowhere to be found, "why we couldn't ask a help from Midam Hyung and Jongseob?" Siyun ask taking notes of possible escape route once they located the hideout. "We can't risk Midam Hyung status because he was our spy to higher ups and Jongseob was currently having a mission with Junghyuk. " Kotaro whispered, "beside we have a best team here except for Keita." They look at the sun kissed japanese who's smiling widely.

"Oh Jaehyuk why are you calling me?" Jipyeong use his fake excited voice talking to the young ceo, Jaehyuk cough a bit wait for Seunghun signal, as it came he smiled to starting the conversation, "I just miss you uncle," the old man chuckled, "We meet last week, you really miss me that much?" The blonde male give him a sign to make the talk longer in order to have time, "it's normal for me to miss you of course you're my favorite Uncle." He heard nothing at the other line but a deep husky laugh.

"Jaehyuk do you think you can fool me? Really an award winning actor can fool by his own nephew oh you are not my nephew. Well I can't see you and your friend, your trick won't work on me. " Jipyeong watch them through the hidden camera he place within the books on Jaehyuk's bookshelf, he knew as soon as the young ceo caught him, he wants to know the younger male reaction but unexpected he has some people to help him and even trying to track where they are, the old man won't miss the thrill so he wont make it easy for Jaehyuk. "Well your precious humanoid robot is in my hands, now." He mocks, seeing how Jaehyuk react make his excitement level into the max, this is the thrilling moment he wanted.

"Give him back," Jaehyuk sounded cold, he felt betrayed knowing his uncle true personality. Asahi was in danger if he can't save him as soon as possible. "That won't be easy my dearest nephew." A sarcastic tone on his words. "We're not done yet, if you what we want then we will return him to you." Everyone felt the tension even Keita who can't stop talking within a single second was in silence well at least. "Then what do you want?"

A smirk drawn on the old man's face, "I'll tell you later." Then he hang up with waiting for a reply.

"Well looks like someone is happy." Jinho clap slowly, he knew the plan is working. Taming the Yoons is very easy just start with the weakest which is a mega jackpot. "Very good Jipyeong or should I call you in your real name?" The older male nodded, "Wow, Minkyu you really did great especially your a best actor." He was sounded impressed. "Well thank you sir but before I forgot someone want to meet you." Jipyeong I mean Minkyu stand up then open the door where there was a young blonde hair male standing behind. "I heard you have a robot here," Jinho forehead creased making his eyes small trying to remember where he meet this guy. "I hope you didn't forgot, I'm Jeon Woong, the owner of Treasure Studio."

Jaehyuk slams the phone on the table, "calm down Jae, it won't help." Byunggon said but the young ceo was frustrated, he doesn't even know what to do know they got busted on their first plan. " How can I? If he was still there hasn't wake up?" The younger male ask, all of his emotions are mixing now, he felt anger toward his uncle who betrayed him, his uncle whom always there to take care of him now the one who kidnapped Asahi and now he felt so stupid can't do anything. "We can't plan this out properly but not here knowing he have eyes here." The older said in whispered, they can't really trust even each other.

"We did catch his location but I'm sure if this is the exact place, I suggest we should wake up Asahi to make things easier." Seunghun said, everyone is gathering to plan except Keita as usuall curious about anything, the tanned skin japanese notice something on one of the book imitating a red light like recording. He smirk knowing that this is a spy camera, he came closer to grab it. "Hey bitch I know you watching there! I just want to say your movies sucks even your face." They startled of his sudden acts, Kotaro facepalm because of embarrassment but the younger japanese ignore them continue on scanning the camera then shut it off, imagining their enemies was shouting know which is true.

"Now who's stupid between us?" He proudly ask. "Putting your dashcam as a spy camera?" Yeongue who was listening to him eyes went wide. "Oh my god! Keita Hyung! Your so genius!" Gue grab the camera bring it to other males, let's say Keita one braincell is working occasionally.

A/n: okay hear me out! My plan is to end on chapter thirty because I thought 30 chapter is enough but when I read the whole book again I  realized I don't want to end it so early now I have 10k reads thank you everyone 🤧 I'm really thankful to all of you who reads this book even tough I didn't update like months but still you waited. Thank you everyone 🤧

I hope Doyoung and Junghwan fast recovery and for the other members also I want them to stay healthy,