twenty nine

"I never knew someone young as you are can handle this huge business." Woong smiled as the old man offered him a sit, "Well thanks  to my father, without him I won't reach so far." His father or adoptive father, he won't be this lucky if Mr. Jeon didn't chose him among the others kids in the orphanage, unlike his so called friends who left him on a burning room, that's why he wanted to revenge on them. He wanted them to feel the pain they have cause it's like tasting their own medicine.

"I really like you, someday we could be a business partners, " Jinho muttered, making the younger male smile. "We could be Mr. Yoon that's why I want to be part of your game, I know the person who's helping your enemy." He smirked thinking what will Byunggon do if they both confront each other, "Well indeed we could start to plan." Hatred was in their heart, hatred that turn into revenge, a hatred where they could never forget and forgive.

"Is it done?" Kotaro asked the younger japanese who busy tapping his fingers on the table, everyone is getting irritated they should have let Keita handle the task, Junghyuk or Jongseob would be optional but they are currently on the vacation. "Not Yet," they sighed hearing the other replies, he been mocking the enemy earlier but now look he is the one who get fooled. "If they could just turn on Asahi's system we could track them," the older japanese frustratingly walk back and forth, he could also hack and force the system to wake up but the enemy got it first then blocked him to access. "Calm down Kotaro, we would find a way. Hyunsuk is currently at the studio as well as Byunggon hyung they are planning something."  Seunghun trying to calm them especially the young ceo who has been in silence after he called his "uncle", Jaehyuk felt useless upon the situation because he can't do anything to help them. "Jae, you can rest for a while. I'm sure they are going to call later and  as you some ransom for him."

"I just can't believe, my uncle betrayed me." The young ceo mumbled, without sparing a glance at them, his head bow down and his gaze are only on the floor, The older kneel on the floor and hold his hands, "You know there is always someone who would betray you but remember it's not your fault as long as don't step on anyone." That would be the best advice Seunghun could make, "Now we need you to be strong, Asahi was out there we don't know if he was hurt, rest for now once we find some clue then we can plan out anything."

Jaehyuk smiled even though they have just meet it feels like he has an older brother giving him some advice. "Thank you Hyung," Before letting himself to relax a bit. While Keita was still on searching the last location of the actor, as he expected the place was near. "Hyung I found it!" He ran towards Seunghun and showed him what he found, "are you thinking what I am thinking?" He asked,

"No let's wait for the others," Keita pouted, he really needs some action right now. "Let Kotaro observe the place before going there so that we can plan out the mission." The other japanese nodded for an agreement, " Now let's wait for their call and pretend we didn't now their hiding place. "