nineteen

After dropping off Jungwhan at his school, Jaehyuk drive as fast as he could in their company while Asahi stays at home. Pulling off the parking lot, the young CEO entered the building with a smile that great for every employee he meet. "Good Morning," Doyoung suddenly appear beside him, "I thought I was late today." The secretary clicks the button to open up the elevator, "You owe me an explanation." Jaehyuk muttered before riding the elevator causing the secretary to stop moving. "I'll tell you later." Trying to hide the hickey on his neck, Jaehyuk was sure that his cousin had gone wild last night.

"You didn't bring Asahi today," as the door closed Doyoung push the button on their floor, "he wants to stay at home, maybe his introverted side kick in." He joked.

"Hyung, are you serious about this?" Hyunsuk looked at the older programmer who holding a black envelope, all of those are the pieces of evidence to bring the studio down. "This is human abuse, I could take to hide it anymore. Some innocent civilians are getting involved in the studio's dirty secrets." Seunghun said as he hide the envelope, only he and Hyunsuk knows it. "But hyung we will lose our job."

"Suk, if they keep continuing or we keep this project many lives will be lost, These people are living happily together with their families then the studio trying to destroy it?" He holds the younger's should. "What if this happens to Jihoon? Can you take it?" Hyunsuk won't let it, he can't live without Jihoon. "So you need to find this guy, I'm sure you know you bought him. We need to save him and bring him back to his family."

The whole morning Jaehyuk has nothing to do except reading and sign up for some documents, he even declines another lunch dinner from Mr. Yang because he knows that Yulhee would be there again trying to flirt with him. He leaned on his chair and close his eyes he is too tired, taking a little nap won't be enough because there are several meetings later. He could let his older brother attend those but the investor want him to show up. It's not bad to wish his other older brother would wake up so that the responsibility of being won't be passed on to him. "Oh? You're sleeping." The young CEO chuckled "I'm just napping"

"It's still sleeping," Asahi insisted.

Jaehyuk opens his eyes and looks at the robot who's sitting on the couch while holding a sketchbook he requested earlier. "Are you having fun?" The robot nodded in response, "I never knew I have a skill like this." He added, trying to draw the person in front of him, even his nose scrunched as he see some mistakes in his drawing. "Stop moving please." Jaehyuk found it cute seeing the others have facial expressions because Asahi rarely showed it. He laugh causing the other to stop what he was doing. "Why are you laughing?" Jaehyuk tried to stop himself, "I just remembered how you get here. " he answered, Asahi groaned as his system show up some details. Honestly, he felt weird that he starting to have some emotions, he doesn't know why but some he felt happy, sad, and sometimes annoyed towards what he or others doing"What's the matter?" Jaehyuk asks worrying about the robot's sudden action. "Nothing, just take your nap I'll wake you up later if someone or something happened." The young CEO smiles and closes his eyes again.

Asahi sighed as he lift the sketchbook and continue drawing again. He watches countless videos about drawing whenever he has time that's why he decided to ask Jaehyuk personally to buy him a pad. He called Doyouny to fetch him from the apartment but the secretary was busy so he send Haechan to get the robot, he almost got kidnapped because someone approached him while was waiting outside the building but it turns out the model company trying to recruit him again as one of their models and there some paparazzi lurking around the area. He knows Jaehyuk laughing at him because he ran from the lobby towards the parking lot and they are chasing him, Haechan doesn't recognize him right away and tries to make him out of the car. He tried to explain everything to the latter until they reach the company, everyone liked his new hair color because it suits him.

A knock tear Asahi's attention from what he was doing, "Come in, " he muttered softly trying t avoid waking Jaehyuk, the door opened revealing the other CEO. Sanha smiled as he see Asahi, he knew that he would be there. "Jaehyuk?" He whispered enough to make the other hear it, Asahi point out the other who is sleeping on his chair. "He must be tired," Sanha said, the robot nodded. "Waking him up later because Mr. Yang called a meeting. Do you want something I could ask my secretary to bring it to you?" He was trying to impress the other. "I'm not hungry thank you for asking." Asahi politely declined his offer. "Oh if you need me I'm in the other room." He pat the other head gently and then leave, he know his brother was awake at that time so it was to make him angry. Sanha laughed silently, everything is going to be according to the plan.