sixteen

Everyone turned their attention to the luxurious red car that just arrived, the paparazzi ready their cameras just to capture some pictures once the owner of the car came out. A certain red-haired secretary was the first one who came out from the driver's seat just seeing him everyone knows it was the youngest Yoon. Doyoung fix his suit just to be presentable, he was about to close the door when he heard someone ask for help. "Hyung the seatbelt got stuck." Jaehyuk chuckled and was about to help the younger but Doyoung was the first one who approaches him. " let me be hyung, just fix Asahi and we'll be waiting outside." The secretary casually removes the seatbelt so that Jungwhan can get out.

Jaehyuk turned back his attention to Asahi, he never knew blonde hair will suit him he looks gorgeous with it but the young CEO refers his black hair. Asahi is being handsomely beautiful, making his heart beat fast. He snap out from staring at the robot when Jungwhan knocked on the window, he compose himself and then gently laid Asahi's head on his lap to put the microchip back on his neck. Treasure Studio told him that he can delete some functions or add to the robot's program, and as soon as he got home he would do it but he got surprised seeing Asahi's hair color and Jungwhan almost cried in front of him admitting that accidentally misplaced the coloring shampoo as a regular shampoo. Jaehyuk didn't get mad at him even Asahi wouldn't mind it too.

After he successfully put the chip back, Asahi's eyes open then blinked indicating that he trying to scan his system. The young CEO patiently waited for it to be done, and after a few seconds, Asahi was done scanning. "Hey there," Jaehyuk smiled gently touching his cheeks, "Where are we?" Asahi asked. "I already told you yesterday that we're going to a party, Don't you remember?" The robot rolled his eyes. "I thought you were joking."

"Yah! ho-" he stop when he heard Asahi laughing, for the first he heard him laugh. Jaehyuk finds it cute, "PFT- I'm sorry your reaction is too hilarious." Asahi tried to stop himself from laughing, the young CEO don't want him to stop. "Hey lovebirds, we can go home already if you want to stay inside the car." Jungwhan knocked again on the window making both of them look away from each. "Let's go?" Jaehyuk asked.

Asahi nod in response and then gets up.

Jaehyuk gets out of the car followed by Asahi, the cameras are pointing at them and taking some pictures. Some of the guests couldn't take away their eyes off the youngest Yoon mostly, especially the blonde hair guy behind him, Jungwhan silently followed them and Doyoung close the door before giving the keys to the valet and going next to them. The party hasn't started yet maybe they are too early or the Yangs are waiting for some guests to arrive.

As they reach the entrance, Mr. Yang was there greeting every person who entered the venue. "Oh, Mr. Yoon! You are finally here, your father was already together with your mother and Lady Oh. He said that both of you and Sanha might be a little bit late but it's okay." Mr. Yang shakes hands with Jaehyuk, the young CEO smiles a bit. "Thank you again for inviting us Mr. Yang and Happy Birthday to your son, did you receive our gifts already, my secretary sent them earlier."

"We did thank you for it, my son loves it. Come I will lead you to your table." They followed Mr. Yang inside, Mrs. Yoon wave her hand once she see Jaehyuk but immediately stand up when Jungwhan appeared behind. "Jungwhanie~" she hugs and kisses the latter, "Oh I Mrs. Y- I mean mom." Jaehyuk couldn't believe what he heard, did his mother try to adopt Jungwhan right now? "Mom, since when did you let Jungwhan call you mom?." Doyoung silently laughed seeing his boss slash hyung was jealous right now. "Let her be, you're still our baby." Mr. Yoon put his arms on Jaehyuk's shoulder to calm him down then Mr. Yang excused himself because he have to welcome the other guests. "No, Jungwhan is my new baby." If they are not in a public place, Jaehyuk can see his mom sticking out her tongue trying to tease him, and Jungwhan blushing on the side.

The party started, with Mr. Yang standing on the stage introducing his beloved son, and then greeting him with a happy birthday. His son was also on the stage thanking everyone who attend especially his friends and classmates. Doyoung spotted a familiar person who was clapping his hands and then gave a thumbs-up to the birthday celebrant. "I never thought Yedam would be here also," Jaehyuk mumbled making Doyoung attention divert to him. "So how's the date? I haven't asked you earlier because you were busy." The secretary lower his head to hide that he was blushing, "it was fine, I just a friendly date. I don't think we can meet again." Jaehyuk smirked, knowing his cousin there will be next time.

After the speech, everyone at the party started eating or others are drinking. He let Doyoung accompany Jungwhan to where the food is, the youngest has a big appetite for eating. Mr. And Mrs. Yoon laughs at seeing their son scolding the kid to not each too much because he might be got constipated. While Asahi silently eat his food, Sanha was eyeing every movement of him. "Who do you keep staring at?" Lady Oh whispered to her son because she notice that the latter didn't even pay attention to what was happening on the stage. "Nothing." He said then continue eating.

"Is the food okay?" Mr. Yang asks them, and he keeps going to every table to ask their guests now he is at The Yoon's which is he purposely makes them the last table to greet. "It's good, my Jungwhanie was loving it." Mrs. Yoon said then pinch Jungwhan's cheeks when he sits beside her, Lady Oh fake cough gathered others' attention. Mrs. Yoon tries to stop herself from jumping on the self-proclaimed mistress of her husband. "The food taste deliciously," Lady Oh trying smiled trying to impress everyone making Mr. Yang laughs. "My wife hired some world-class chief to cook everything, good thing you like it."

"Maybe I should hire them too for some future engagement of my sons." Mr. Yoon joked, earning a glare from his wife and Lady Oh. "You should." They both laugh, a waiter suddenly comes next to Mr. Yang and whispered something before leaving. "Oh my business partner from Japan has arrived, I need to welcome them." then leave.