fifteen

"What do you want Yedam?" Jaehyuk asks as his cousins casually sit on the sofa. "I'm just visiting you by the way your secretary is cute can I have his number?" Yedam tosses his phone toward the young CEO and Jaehyuk caught it immediately. "I'm not selling Doyoung to you." He throw back the phone but Yedam let it slide, he could buy another one again. "Oh, Doyoung? That was his name and he looks so familiar maybe I've seen him somewhere." He scratched his forehead thinking about where he had been since the secretary of his cousin, Jaehyuk hide his smirk he know Doyoung was blushing right now or silently screaming at his table because his first love notice him. "He is from your middle school maybe you saw him performing on stage because he was once a dancer." The young CEO explained, Yedam clap his hands. "I know! Thanks for informing me. I may personally ask for his number."

"Yeah, we're going out of the topic!" Jaehyuk nagged at his cousin, "You're not visiting me without any reason." The young CEO knows all of his cousin's personalities even the Parks, Jihoon, and Jeongwoo but all of them are stubborn, and also his cousin in Japan who is Junkyu's boyfriend Mashiho that small but terrible kid. "Fine! I'll tell you." Yedam gathers his phone and walks toward him. "I need to find a boyfriend or girlfriend even fake so mom and dad won't make me get married to Hyeyeon."

(OSAKA, Japan)

Yoshinori told Junkyu to stay and guard their luggage because he is going to find his friend who will let them stay in his dorm for a week here in Japan, Junkyu agreed so that he can call Mashiho and tell him everything about his plan here in Japan maybe they could find some time to meet up. "Are you in hurry? If not can I leave my son to you for a while?" A lady ask him, she was holding her son on her arm, a cute baby. "No I'm not you can leave him with me I can assure you that he will be okay," Junkyu answered in Japanese and smiled, although he is Korean he mustered up a bit of Japanese so he can communicate easily with his boyfriend and friends who are Japanese too. The lady smiled and handed in her son to the black haired who carry him peacefully then he excuse herself good thing the baby didn't cry.

"Hi, baby! I'm Junkyu-kun don't cry while we waiting for your mom." He tried to play with him and take a picture to send to Jungwhan just to make his brother jealous. Suddenly a piece of news appeared on the tv where he was, everyone stopped walking and look at the news and he got curious too. "The Hamada Corp board of directors decided if the sole heir who is been missing for 3 years didn't show up or find all of the riches will be the name of his closest cousin. The young Hamada has been missing and everyone didn't know where he was, his parents set a big amount to find him. The last time he has seen was outside their school waiting for a car or taxi. " everyone gasped have they heard the news, same as Junkyu because the last time he visited Japan there was news that some unknown person are threatening the life of the Hamada's Heir since that he would be The bodyguard must follow and protect him.

"The Hamada Corp will be doomed if they let Kenta handle the company, I have heard rumors about him and everyone thinks he is the main reason why the original heir is missing. " The old man said, he was sitting next to him, "How could the directors decide that they haven't seen Kenta's failure? I hope the heir will find soon. " He added, the tv flash the picture of the young Hamada's heir. They can only show up his side profiles because the young heir was conscious in front of the camera. Junkyu's forehead creases, he found the heir is so familiar with him but he doesn't know where he saw him. "Uhm, I did thank you for taking care of my some," the lady came back, Junkyu notice that she change her clothes. "Welcome," he smiled and returned the baby to his mother's arm.