thirty one

Note: first, let's have a flashback

"Mom, can I go outside?" A six-year-old child ask his mother, he was envious of the children who were playing outside in the snow, the lady couldn't help but feel sorry for her son but it was for his safety, "later if everything is okay." The phrase she always said, the child knows it won't happen, he keeps hearing it until he reaches eighteen. Being a teen, he started to go against his mother. "I own this life! You can control me!"  He slammed the door, ignoring his mother's pleading, starting that time he do what he wanted and, he started to learn to create music than how to take care of their business.

"Young master, a package has arrived." One of his maids holding a box entered his room, and he glared at the maid. "Are you new here? Do you know I have rules that no one can enter my room without my permission?" The maid bows her head hiding the embarrassment, "I'm sorry, Young master." He grabs the box, "Now go out before I tell Mom to fire you." He watch the maid run out of his room, he sighed opening the box remembering what he ordered last time, there is a note saying "I know you want to travel," then he opened it, and his heart almost leaped through as the ticket to South Korea appeared. little did he know it will be the last time he live as a human. 

end of the flashback

Jaehyuk can't take this anymore, seeing Asahi struggling through the screen he want to go there and save the latter himself, "Where are you going?" his cousin asked, "Just freshen up," he lied, grabbing the opportunity to escape. "I know you, Jae, please let them handle it don't risk your life." Jihoon pulled him back but the younger slap his hands away.

"Then watch Asahi getting killed alone there?!" he shouted, "Hyung please let me save him." the older sighed, if Jaehyuk already decided then there was nothing that can change his mind, "Let me help you," They both look at Yeongue who appeared out of nowhere, "My boyfriend is with him, unconscious can't protect himself and I couldn't stand watching him being helpless," he muttered in a hush tone so that others can't hear. The older had no choice but to let him join, Jaehyuk knew he can't handle it alone.  "So what should we do?"

They sneak out from the base, both of them wearing protective gear. Jaehyuk was holding a gun that he steal from one of the officers while Yeongue was following behind him, They managed to escape the shooting and entered the building where Asahi was now, Jaehyuk called his cousin to find out where they were placed. "Boss, we have to leave here, it's too dangerous here." Jaehyuk stepped back when he heard someone speak, he and Yeongue hid in the dark part of the wall so they wouldn't be seen. "I'm not going to end everything here myself." said his uncle Jipyeong. the young man gripped his gun tightly, he was ready to hurt the older man if necessary just to survive this and save Asahi as well.

"Hyung," Yeongue called to him, he turned to the younger man and immediately raised his gun to see a knife pointed at Yeongue's neck. "Who are you, let him go," he said. Yeongue and the one behind him walked forward while Jaehyuk stepped forward, the young man was afraid that he might accidentally touch the trigger of the gun and hit Yeongue. Jaehyuk heard laughter then he realized that Jipyeong had caught him, he immediately pointed the gun at the older man. "Looks like my job will be easy, thanks to you Woong," he said, Jaehyuk looked back at Yeongue again and he saw an unfamiliar face smirking at him. "It's my pleasure, Mr. Yoon. I'll hope you came me what I wanted." Jipyeong nodded his head, "I will." then Jaehyuk felt a gun pointing on his head.