fourteen

Note: I accidentally deleted chapter 14 and I couldn't place it back in its original place

"Mom please, Let Asahi eat peacefully." Jaehyuk groaned as his mother keep feeding Asahi like a child, how could the other let her? "Mom," he called her again, Mrs. Yoon put down the spoon and blankly look at Jaehyuk. " What I just found him cute okay." She said and continue feeding the robot, Jaehyuk sighed there was no way he could stop his mom from doing anything she wants same as his brother Jeonghan.

"By the way, Mom what are you doing here." As he finish taking a bath, he saw his mother sitting comfortably on the couch while drinking a glass of water. He was surprised to see his mother visit because she sometimes calls him but today is different. "Your father keeps mentioning a friend of yours, so I got curious and decided to see him. I never thought he was younger than you. " ever since his father meet Jungwhan, Mr. Yoon got fond of the younger or maybe he just miss his eldest son. "Jungwhan was still a middle high school student, we got close because of his brother who's older than me a year. I sometimes leave Asahi to them if I have something important to do." He explained, his mother's smile suddenly dropping. "What? Did I say something bad?"

"No, I'm just sad because I can't adopt him." He mentally slaps his forehead.

After eating and cleaning the dishes, Mrs. Yoon decided to go home because Lady Oh might be harassing her husband again. Jaehyuk insist to drive her home but she rejected then pinch Asahi's cheeks, the robot silently let her do it, it was so unfair to Jaehyuk because pinching his cheek was like a battlefield for him he wear armor or tying the robot's hand to prevent him from punching his face. "I have to go, I didn't tell your father that I'm going to visit you he may call the police and report a missing person again." Mrs. Yoon laughs, she remembered that time when they were having a date for their 3rd anniversary, she just use the toilet and forgot to tell him if she didn't come back on time Mr. Yoon already called the military. When the police arrived she was the one who explained everything was just a false alarm. "Goodbye, Mom" Jaehyuk hug his mother and kiss her cheeks, she smiled and hug back her son. "Take care of Asahi okay and please can you ask Jungwhan to attend the party tomorrow?" Jaehyuk nodded in response, Mrs. Yoon gave her farewell to Asahi before going out of the unit.

"What?" He ask as he feel that Jaehyuk was looking at him, "Nothing." The young CEO said and go back to the kitchen.

The next morning, Jaehyuk brought the manual with him to the company he is trying to find a way to make Asahi stay awake for one night because he can't risk leaving him alone in the venue if the 10 pm strike then he automatically shut down. "Good Morning hyung!" Doyoung greets him and hands out some documents to sign. "These are the things you miss yesterday, by the way where's Asahi hyung?" The secretary asks as he notices the missing robot and Jaehyuk arrive without him. "I leave before he woke up and Jungwhan was there to take care of him or look up to each other because Junkyu got important business to do in Japan," Jaehyuk answered and close down the manual, he check one of the documents. "Is everything ready for tonight? Have brought my presents for Mr. Yang's son?"

"I have already done it hyung," Doyoung said.

"Thank you, I'll inform you later of what time we have to go, and oh could you call the Treasure Studio? I just want to ask something." The secretary gives an okay sign before storming out of the room because he needs to deal with the other stuff. Jaehyuk carefully checks every document so that before signing it he won't have a problem and also see if his brother signed it then a knock interrupts him. "Come in." He softly shouted then the door opened revealing a devil in disguise, his cousins Bang Yedam. "Yo! What's up my dearest cousin!"