five

"Haha! Mr. Yoon, you're hilarious. " Mr. Yang burst out laughing at Jaehyuk's remark. He went to the lunch meeting with Asahi and his secretary, Doyoung, despite being irritated by talking to the Yangs. "I see you brought a friend besides your secretary, Mr. Yoon." Yulhee, Mr. Yang's daughter, inquired. Yulhee had been staring at Asahi since they arrived at the meeting spot, while the others had ignored her.

"Ah! I completely neglected to introduce him to you. his name is Asahi, and my Japanese friend who just having a vacation here. I was going to take him on a city tour, but my secretary called and said we had a lunch meeting, so I brought him along." Jaehyuk gave a kind smile. He opted not to inform the rest of the firm about Asahi's status as a robot. That's why he threatened his employees with retaliation if they publicized the word. "My apologies, Mr. Yoon; you should have informed me that you had serious matters to attend to." According to Mr. Yang, "It's all right, Mr. Yang. We'll take a tour of him after the meeting is over."
"He is so attractive that I want my daughter to marry someone like him. Are you okay, Mr. Kim?" Mr. Yang asked as Doyoung choked on his drink. The secretary nodded and said, "Mr. Yang, I'm fine. I was just considering something."

The meeting was over in a matter of minutes. "Mr. Yang, thank you again for having us, but I need to have my father look over the paperwork before I sign it. I can't make a decision without his input." Mr. Yang and Jaehyuk exchanged handshakes. "Mr. Yoon, it is my pleasure. I'm hoping that your brother may awaken shortly." He smiled and nodded.

Asahi and Doyoung, along with Yulhee, are waiting for him near the restaurant's entrance. "Asahi-san, may I have your phone number?" she inquired, but Asahi looked at her blankly. "Model 7," he said, confusing the lady, "I'm sorry Ms. Yang, but Asahi doesn't have a phone." Doyoung butted in, silently laughing about what happened. "All right, oh why?" The woman requested, "Here in South Korea, he can't use his phone. Therefore, we need a new one for him." He didn't like her very much, Jaehyuk said as he went near to them. Whenever Mr. Yang asks for a meeting, she always tags about things that do not relate to the meeting and talks about them. She flirts with him sometimes. When Mr. Yang's gone, he feels irritated to talk to her. He bowed Mr. Yang and the other waved his hand. "We have to go to Mr. Yang. See you at the next meeting, I will ensure his father signs the contract."

Mr. Yang called his daughter as Jaehyuk and his pals exited the restaurant. "I instructed you to seduce Jaehyuk, not his friend," he said, slapping his daughter. The restaurant's personnel was taken aback by what they had seen. It's a good thing they rented the entire building so no one else could see it. "I'm sorry, father," Yulhee said quietly, trying not to offend her father. "If you don't do it right, Yulhee, I'll disown you as my daughter."

/*\*\~*

Doyoung was given the opportunity to dress Asahi by Jaehyuk. Because of his fashion sense, the latter insisted on being the one to make the decision. Jaehyuk had no choice but to give him permission. That's why he just sat there and watched them buy anything they wanted. "You look adorable in baby blue, Asahi!" Doyoung presented him with a second baby blue shirt as well as pants. "How do you think it'll turn out, Jaehyuk hyung?" Doyoung inquired about Jaehyuk's thoughts. "It's OK, but I'm not the one who'll put it on. Inquire of Asahi." He added something to the conversation. Asahi stared at the clothing blankly before blinking and saying, "Good." They observe that he is emotionless, or that the Treasure Studio has programmed him to be that way.

He kept choosing Asahi's and even taught him how to style. When it comes to clothing, he is extremely fashionable. He would have been a fashion designer or pursued his first love in the United States if he hadn't worked at Yoon's company as Jaehyuk's secretary, but when Jaehyuk asked him to stay and be his secretary, he gave up all of his dreams. He knew Jaehyuk was only an interim CEO, so Doyoung could resume his dream if his brother Jeonghan awoke. "Asahi-sshi, may I address you as Hyung? I believe you are older than me, despite the fact that you are a robot." Asahi nodd, he blink his eyes scanning the younger's feeling. Asahi smiled and nodded. He scanned the younger's emotions with his blinking eyes. "I can sense your emotions, and my system said so," the younger said, smiling. "Yeah, I'm happy."

Jaehyuk let out a sigh. He didn't have anything to do. Perhaps he might reserve a table for their dinner later. "Oh, my goodness! Yoon Jaehyuk, the legendary Yoon Jaehyuk, has arrived." Please don't do it now "What are you doing in this place? It's the first time I've seen you shopping, and it's been a long time since we last saw each other at the family reunion." His obnoxious cousin stated. "Park Jihoon, has your boyfriend broken up with you yet again? That's why you've returned." Jihoon snickered as Jaehyuk said sarcastically, "Oh, please, Hyunsuk and I are still together! He is simply preoccupied with his work at Treasure Studio. He was promoted last month. I'm only here to see Jeongwoo. He'll need to buy new clothes for his date with Haruto." He stated.

"Haruto? Do you mean the Japanese guy he met last year in Japan? The person who assisted him in returning to his hotel." The older one smiles and nods "Yes, indeed! I had to leave. Maybe he was on the lookout for me right now. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you any assistance, my cousin." Asahi and Doyoung have finished their shopping now that the elder ones have left. Both of them have ten bags in their hands. They buy everything they see, or rather, everything Doyoung recommends. "I reserved a table at a couple of nearby restaurants. Should we get together for dinner?" According to Jaehyuk.

"I politely declined. I have some errands to run around the house, and I need to double-check your schedule for tomorrow." According to the secretary Doyoung assisted them in loading the bags into the car before leaving, and both Jaehyuk and Asahi went to the restaurant.

"Do you have any reports for today?" As he gazed at a photograph of the Yoon's robot, the man inquired. "They simply go to the mall and shop." The spy replied. "How about the eldest son?" says the narrator. He inquired once more. "There's no certainty he'll awaken any time soon."