twenty four

Jaehyuk's car pull out of the driveway, he just received a message from his mother that they are going to have a dinner, he put Asahi on sleep mode while Jungwhan is studying on his upcoming exam. "Don't read while on the way, you will be dizzy." He scolded the younger, Jungwhan pouted and close his notebook to grab his phone to play. "Hyung I have a question but please don't find it weird.'' the young ceo hum in response, "I'm Asahi Hyung is a real human would you fall for him like now?" The youngest of them ask making Jaehyuk accidentally step on the break,  "Hyung be careful, I'm still a highschool student to early to die and Inhong might cry."

"I'm sorry I just got startled with your question," He started the engine again, "to answer that it depends on the situation, I might not if we just randomly meet on the street," Jaehyuk answered eyed Jungwhan through the mirror infront of him. "And this time I'm also going to ask you," the highschool student gulp, "Who is Inhong?"

Hyunsuk nudge his boyfriend's torso to get his attention, the latter has been glaring at the person in front ever since they arrive at the hideout, Byunggon has casually on the chair drinking the soda from Keita's collections which is inside the fridge now the youngest Japanese is furious wanting to choke the culprit. "Let me remind you why we are here, don't cause a trouble." The small male whispered to his boyfriend ear, Jihoon pouted but trying to not his possessiveness and jealousy eat him. "I'm sorry for a sudden call," Byunggon gave him a apologetic smile, "but we really need your help, knowing your cousin was involved." Jihoon returned back on glaring at the older causing Hyunsuk to stomp on his foot, wincing as the pain appeared on his face, what a sadistic lover.

Byunggon just watching the scene in front of him, good thing Hyunsuk and him are over so he doesn't experience this but suddenly now he miss his own lover who's trying to comfort the certain insane small japanese in outside the office. "I'm sorry you have to witness this Gon Hyung, now let's go back to the business." Hyunsuk smiling holding his boyfriend ears trying to tear it while Jihoon crying out of pain, "behave Jihoon or else you won't get a reward later." Hearing what he said, Jihoon suddenly sit straight letting the older remove his hand. "Now tell me what exactly the plan for his rescue mission," the seriousness written on the younger face trying to be decent. "Ask Hyunsuk told you earlier we need to tell your cousin about this he might help to bring down the studio and as for the robot we need to remove the chip and bring them back to normal."

"But wait I might sound to cliche but how can they remember if their current state of all of the memories stored on the chip." Jihoon ask, he watched some dramas or even read books like this situation but he never knew it will come in real. "It's for us to find out what is the side effects but first we need to execute the first plan find the Pandora's box and opened it." Byunggon drawn a imaginary box in the air, the couple watching him seriously. Seunghun entered in the room smiling at them with a tray on a hand. "Keita finally cool down, Kotaro handled it, " he place it on the cookies and drinks for the visitors on the table before sitting down beside his lover, Hyunsuk muttered a small thank you, "as for that Gon Hyung, whom should we trust on getting the files on the boss office?" Hyunsuk asked making the older smirks, "I let someone handled it maybe a few moments we're going to receive an information." The oldest among them check his phone, Hyunsuk eyes widened as he realizes something. "Don't tell me It's him?"

Byunggon nods, " he offered himself because he had enough of them."

"Jaehyuk, my son." Mrs. Yoon hug her youngest son as they've got entered the mansion, Jaehyuk hug her back but the old woman immediately let go as she spot the highschool student behind him that's why he felt betrayed by his own mother, meanwhile Asahi was silently following him, the robot watch his owner pouted like a child, he let out a small giggle. "Yah Jaehyuk you should atleast told me that you brought Jungwhan so that I could prepare his favorite food." She playfully slap her youngest son's arms. "Mom! I just received your message while I'm driving how could I do it?" He whine like a child, the woman laughs."Ara Ara, come on your dad is wait on the diner." She lead the way, they both talking about the company and even Jungwhan's highschool life still he didn't answer who is Inhong. Lady Oh just arrived as they entered the dining room, her happy face turn into sour as she saw them, thinking she and Jooheon will have a moment together, she stabbed the steak continue to release her anger. "Hon, they are here." Mrs. Yoon smiled as she approach her husband to kiss him on cheeks. "Hi dad, " Jaehyuk did the same and the other two stayed behind him greeting the old man, Mr. Yoon smiled at them and gesture to sit.

Lady Oh just watching how the family interact with each other, she  wants to grab that smiling lady beside the oldest Yoon then choke her to death, lately the woman getting on her nerves. "I can't wait until the perfect timing of the fall down of this family, I'll be the first one to slap her face" She whispered under her breath but it didn't go unnotice by a certain someone. 

3 more chapters to go😔