"Kufufu, of course I can't match you but not my master"

You little-

"Then show me your proof!"

"Fine you want proof right?, then how about this I'm certain I can beat Velgrynd in a fight to the death"

"...That doesn't really tell much, how about this fight Velzard instead I don't know why you're so insistent on avoiding on fighting me"

It backfired!!!, why are you people so insistent on fighting, I know you'll observe me fighting so you can find out about my abilities I might as well fight you instead if that's the case, god why is it like this.

"Fine I'll take it back you want to fight me Guy bring it on!"

"Now that's more like it"

We moved to a different area so that no one could disturb us. Veldora didn't follow but he said his good luck's to me while Diablo followed me, Velzard looked like she wanted to say something but I didn't bother with it because of the man in front of me.

"So shall we start then" 

"Sure Velzard be the witness here"

"Understood Guy, now then let the battle begin"

{A/n: I'm no good with battles so bear with the amateur fight}

Guy launched straight at Rimuru at the start of the battle, however Rimuru easily parried this and countered. Guy blocked Rimuru's attacked and shoot 10 consecutive spells that were extremely powerful. Rimuru decided to dodge instead of blocking it knowing that it was a feint for Guy to get closer unnoticed.  

Rimuru decided to take the initiative this time disappearing and appearing back in front of Guy ready to slash him in half, Guy blocked horizontally which caused an extremely powerful wind pressure that pushed them both back by a certain distance.

The two were continuing on splendidly fighting on an even scale, if one of them were to use a powerful skill it could potentially tip the non-ending parrying and strike pattern they were showing the first few minutes.

Guy chose to break this balance he infused his already powerful sword with a spell that could slash the planet in half. Knowing this Rimuru decided to take the blunt of the force as he was not happy knowing that the planet would be sliced in half, he stopped the attack by absorbing it, Guy was surprised but quickly started attacking again. 

For a while there was a stalemate, but Guy kept on trying more and more tactics that lead to the destruction of the nearby area, Rimuru was getting irritated at this, he tried to keep limit the amount of Guy's damage to only end up in this state. Rimuru let out an intense intimidating aura that made Velzard paralyzed for a minute. While Guy was gradually gaining the advantage since it was clear Guy was more experienced with the sword than Rimuru, Rimuru decided to trap Guy into a barrier that would help him gain even a millisecond worth of free time.

The barrier Rimuru constructed was a rather complex and dense one, since Guy was attacking in a strait forward pattern he took advantage of it by setting up a trap whenever Guy close. Of course that wasn't enough to fool Guy, he acted like he could not see what Guy was gonna do, he turned off thought acceleration for himself so it would seem convincing. Guy was a bit reluctant to take the bait but he took it in the end.

While Guy was caught in the barrier, Rimuru hurriedly enveloped his sword with null energy, noticing this Guy tried to escape the barrier with a panicked expression, Guy let his guard down the moment he challenged and took the bait.

Guy barely blocked Rimuru's attack with all his might while making the ground shake uncontrollably due to the force of interaction between the two, Rimuru slashed again and Guy wasn't able to block this time sending Guy flying, Rimuru took advantage of this and charged Guy but when Rimuru was about to slash Guy's neck Velzard said-

"That is enough!, the winner is Lord Rimuru"

"Amazing!!!, Lord Rimuru truly is all powerful"

"You got me, that damn barrier caused me this match"

"Exactly why did you deliberately take that bait?, did you underestimate me too much?"

"Perhaps that is the case"

........

"Guy!, you reckless Demon!"

"Calm down Velzard"

"How?!, what if that I didn't stop the match you're head would have flown off"

"Just calm down, I didn't expect him to be this strong really"

"Yeah, just who is he"

...........

"Rimuru remember what I said feel free to give me your answer anytime, once you do announce yourself as a Demon Lord however you want" saying so Guy left

"Man that was tiring, isn't guy too powerful, he broke that heavily construced new and improved barrier by Ciel in seconds" well let's leave it at that, don't want to discharge my imaginary brain cells like this

"Lord Rimuru congratulations on winning the match"

"Ah yes that match was tough even for me, seriously how strong would he be if it were to be a fight to the death"