Wild Card - Part 2

I'm not really sure about this story anymore. It's prolly ass, but idk...might delete later you feel?

-but can you guess where i got the idea for this chapter from?

"Poker is like sex if you don't have a good partner, you better have a good hand—"

* * * * * * * * *

20 minutes later...

Bonnie's Pov.

"Took y'all bitches long enough," Dahlia said smirking.

"Little miss rule bender finally pulled that stick up her ass!" Blair shot back marching towards us as her car automatically shut from behind.

"We were supposed to be heading to the damn casino, but you bitches turned it into a fucking street race! Shit, we do enough of that on the regular!" Dahlia snapped back, glaring at Blair in a predator vs prey type of way.

"...and she stuck it back in" Blair quickly retorted.

"Alright! Now, this is the hottest casino in the city, so let's go fucking test it out. All this bickering is gonna hurt my luck." I said, handing my car keys to the vale, irking them to both do the same.

To be frank, this whole system always seemed to freak the hell out of me, that looming terror of having your car stolen by some complete stranger.

I quickly shook off the scare and followed the others inside the building.

Once we did, I couldn't hold my eyes back from swelling the way they did. It was beyond what i ever envisioned. The exterior was no doubt a sight to behold, but the interior was something that couldn't even be fathomed.

-Shit, maybe I'm just high.

The guards by the doorways were vigilant, and whatever they missed, the eyes in the skies caught. Most people didn't look up, but I did. There were casinos where I'd seen over thirty cameras dome around me. Entrances were quite often covered by six or seven and sometimes eight domes. 

We quickly exchanged money for chips and continued our walk deeper into the casino. The eye-watering scent of alcohol infiltrated my nostrils in a wham as my neck snapped to what i just then realized was the bar.

"Let's go grab a drin—" I started, but it seemed they had both ran off long ago as i glanced blankly at where they  stood.

This happened every time. They'd go dealing off all their tokens, conclusively losing unforgivably, and once that happened, they'd come trotting back to me in hopes that i win it back for them.

Whatever.

I drew out my phone skimming through the messages while heading towards the bar. It appears I'd received a text from my grandmother several minutes ago. She'd forwarded a photo of Evie helping her bake, though Evie had more flour on her frame than in the bowl itself. I beamed absentmindedly and promptly saved the image, tucking my cell back inside my purse.