Dripping in Dior

^^Her dress!!

"You & I will always be unfinished business

"You & I will always be unfinished business..."

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Bonnie's pov.

After Evie and i got back a few hours ago, i had to call up Dahlia to watch her while i handled something quite bothersome. The last thing i wanted to do was leave her but, taking a child to where i was going would be thoughtless.

"Do you rweally have to go Genie?" Evie's dispirited voice-only supplied the large mass of guilt i already felt. This child is going to be the end of me.

"Baby girl, i promise I'll be back before you know it. Wouldn't it be fun to watch "Miraculous" with auntie Dahlia?" From behind i could sense Dahlia about to protest but, i shot her a glare, and she simmered down. Evie gave me the tightest hug I've ever been granted and reluctantly let me go.

"I love you, sweetie." I comforted, before rising up. Evie went to her bedroom, so it was now just Dahlia and i.

"Okay, the guns are in the-"

"Basement! Girl i know! You tell me this every time i watch Lina. You don't have to worry, I'll protect her with my life." Dahlia declared, clutching at a bucket of ice cream she drew from the fridge.

"...fine but, don't let her have too much of that and don't eat it all in one sitting," I affirmed while strapping up my heels. I doubt she even listened to me before making her way towards Evie's room.

'This girl is even more devious than i am.' I thought inwardly, briskly walking out the door.

Tonight was a rather breezy one. The clouds were tainted by an impassionate grey tint, devouring everything in its darkened path. I got inside my car and shut the door, not wasting any time as i rode off into the night.

Your prolly wondering why I'm out right now. Well, allow me to update you.

A couple of weeks ago, my brother Elijah called, not to check up on me or anything but, to enform me that i had a 'job' to do.

The man's name was supposedly Viktor Petrov, and his boss had given the okay to blow up two of our gun shipments. Taking him out was sure to strike a nerve considering he's so important.

I was told he fancied strippers the most, so that's the character I'd be starring as to get him in my car. I'm 100% confident that i could have attracted the man without being half naked but, my brother wanted to be 'extra safe'.

Currently, I was driving to one of their strip clubs here in LA, which was famously known for it's, sex trafficking and prostitution.

Honesty, there's just way too much evil going on in one place. Pushing them out wasn't going to be easy, seeing as they were ranked fifth as most deadliest on our side of the block.