Altered Plan

^^Dimitrius de Ville!!
Ahhhhhh he's sooo fineeee!!!

^^Dimitrius de Ville!!Ahhhhhh he's sooo fineeee!!!

"I hate myself for loving you. Can't break free from the things that you do, I wanna walk but i run back to you. That's why i hate myself for loving you." - Bonnie & Clyde

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Bonnie's pov.

I quickly moved aside, attempting to veil my apparent discomfort. This gown suddenly felt highly constricting as i gave Dimitri a leisure look over. The Armani tux he wore was black....sharp-looking, and well-fitted. He resembled a hot bachelor playing hard to get, and that was doing stupid things to me.

I realized i was dumbly gawking at his chest when the echoing of his voice drew me back alight.

"Like what you see?"-yes

"T-...this isn't the right t..time for this," I answered, scorning myself for stuttering internally. He was a grave distraction, but i couldn't afford to fuck this up because he happened to be here.

Dimitri eyed me up and down with lust swimming in his obsidian pools. His gaze fell onto my rising and falling chest and slowly down to my exposed leg. The close proximity sending my body over the roof.

"What are you doing here" He asked, lifting my chin so my eyes met his. The sublet movement causing shockwaves to tackle down said area of my face.

His question however, caught me by surprise. Dimitri wasn't aware of my involvement in this world but, i knew he was going to unearth it sooner or later, seeing as he was inevitably becoming my husband.

Mustering up the nerve to respond I swallowed lowly, but I guess it was a bad move because the action caused his entire body to tense up.

The obnoxious chuckling from behind pulled me back to why i happened to be at this ball at all tonight. I put in some distance between him and I and i answered.

"He made the mistake of blowing up our cargo. So they sent me to...pick him up." He looked at me in disbelief shaking his head, his drink finding it's way down his throat. My eyes watching intently while his adam's apple moved in and out as he chugged down the rest of his drink. It was quick and it was fast-- like a scene from a movie you would replay over and over and over again.

I quickly looked away chuckling. Recalling the list of people who held doubt towards my abilities-- recalling all the people I managed to prove wrong.

I was no longer the frail push over everyone fucked with for fun. The day I changed was the day I quit trying to fit into a world that never really fit me. Dare I say, I was a delightfully chaotic mess to broken for anyone to love - never would I ever see that version of myself again.

I could no longer push back my strange appetite for destruction.

"You know this place isn't exactly a place for a doll like yourself. You might get yourself hurt if your not careful love," He stated closing the gap I had created between him and I. My mind going blank once again.