Wild Card - Part 1

I'm not really sure about this story anymore. idk I feel like my head is no longer in it. It's prolly ass anyway, but idk...might delete later you feel?

-but can you guess where i got the idea for these upcoming chapters from?

"Bite marks are love notes written in flesh-"

* * * * * * * * *

Bonnie's Pov.

"Genevieve Amelia Carmichael- We will leave your ass if your not down here in 5...4..3..."'

"I'm coming!" I yelled, sprinting through the hall. "-plus, i know you bitches aren't going to leave these gifted hands behind. Shit, I'm always the one who has to win back your money after you lose it all 'trying' to gamble." I shot back matter-of-factly.

The clock read 9:30, and we had decided to get our gambling freak on by heading to one of the most notorious casinos in our city. Lord knew how much i needed the distraction after my getting told off by Dimitri, and speaking of him, three days had gone by and he still hadn't come home.

Not that i cared.

"Not tonight you won't, because these manicured bitches are feeling' lucky!" Blair swiftly riposted.

I had very strong mixed feelings about her.

Maybe i was jealous, or perhaps it had something to do with the fact that she and i once played cards, but she went and rigged the whole game. I guess you could say it was smart, with the cards being indistinguishable from what you'd find in local shops. However, little miss Blackwell went through a great deal of trouble to manufacture a fraudulent deck of cards.

Perhaps I'm still sour about the entire thing, but it really wasn't the lie that irked me, but the insult to my intelligence.

"What the fuck are we still doing here then?!" Dahlia appended, grasping her purse as she made her way toward the door, us stalking closely behind. "Let's go rob these bitches blind!"

I'd been looking forward to this night out for months now. We hardly ever went out gambling because apparently, i had an issue, which is utterly absurd. I don't have a gambling addiction, i just hopelessly feen over the rush where chance is involved instead of certainty.

The casinos are where the vulnerable are legally robbed and the criminals live large on their gains. I'm no crook, in fact, bitch call me robbin hood cuz i steal from the bullies alone!

Enough about me though, you're probably wondering where i left Evie, but she's fine. I dropped her off at her grandmother's on Friday because she said she wanted to spend the weekend with her. My grandmother absolutely cherishes Evie possibly even more than me considering she always lets her have the last slice of pecan pie on Thanksgiving!

But never mind that, I knew she'd take care of Evangelina with her life if anything were to occur.

The road laid before us like a tarmac ribbon, albeit, one that had been worn over time. As the car engine sang to the seemingly deserted city road, i savored the roaring wind coming from outside. It seemed Blair had strayed off to a separate route, heading just above us.

I don't know what your thinking but, I'm thinking this girl is searching for a thrill.

After quite some time, Blair had completely disappeared from my line of sight. The girl may be conniving, but she unquestionably knew how to spice shit up as what i assumed would be a casual trip abruptly veered into a race.

In a flash, no in 3.506789 seconds she had moved a good ten feet ahead of me, the sharp searing of her tires against the cement suddenly feeling like heaven as i inhaled the rugged scent of rubber.

Maybe gambling wasn't my only feen, perhaps i got the high over any type of situation in which uncertainty lied. This had never ever crossed my mind.

A smirk tugged onto my lips as i leaned back leisurely, roughly pressing on the accelerator. My whole body being pulled by the abrupt impact as i felt my heartbeat level my speed. The roads were rather ghosty with hardly any cars lurking, a little raw speeding wouldn't hurt anyone...except for Blairs ego.

Dahlia was remotely far behind, driving at the normal speed limit, ignoring what I'm assuming she knew would turn into a catastrophe.

Blairs windows were all driven down, causing her hair to scatter in the utmost ragging way

Blairs windows were all driven down, causing her hair to scatter in the utmost ragging way. She looked fiercely driven to taking me down as i zeroed in on the way she held on to that steering wheel, her eyes never once sailing from the road.

"What do you think you're doing?" I asked, somewhat shouting.

In her arrogant triumph, she smirked. A small pouting of the lips, a narrowing of the eyes, and a tilting of the head. It was so subtle, but it was even more infuriating for me, who happened to have caught a glimpse of it.

"Beating you at your own game!" She quickly responded, once again speeding onward.

I chuckled.

I had no preferences when it came to these types of things, these types of thrills. I disliked her just a little bit less, however for her steadfast determination.

It's just too bad she stood no damn chance.

I sped up, tailgating closely behind her, however every time i made

I quickly sped up, tailgating strictly behind her, however every time i sought to get ahead, she boldly shifted lanes, blocking the way. The continuous cut-offs were springing to grow irksome and predictable. I guess this is where you could say she went wrong. I used her move against her by making it seem as though i were going to her right, when really i was headed to her left. She fell for it, and i instantly surpassed her through the gap she left unblocked.

I didn't foresee her swerving back left as she almost gave my car the scratch of the century.

"Fucking bitch!" I shouted, which simply caused her to smirk. That was, however, whisked off as i hit her from the side, forcing one of her tires of the pavement. I then rushed off as soon as the damage was inflicted.

I couldn't help looking back as a ripple of excitement filled my lungs and i knew she was stunned by the way her car slightly lacked behind at that moment.

Racing brought forth a euphoric feeling of danger. It was my therapy. The energy behind it being something that couldn't possibly be explained by words alone.

Dahlia who i thought to be far too 'mature' for this match, came zipping right past Blair, her car looking like a flash as i watched it swerve beside mine.

The shock came out as laughter as i leaned back into my seat, rolling down the window.

"You are fucking devious!" I yelled out. She brought an entirely newer meaning to keeping it low key and then popping off.

"Your one to talk. I'll catch y'all bitches at the casino!" She shouted out, rushing right on past me as i watched in amazement.

...I swear it's always the quiet ones.

* * * * * * * * * * * *