Surprise Surprise

Hey loves!!! 

I am so0o0o damn sorry i took so long to hop back on my shit. I went through a bit of a writers block and it took me a while to push through it. I really hope the school years going well for all of you and thank you so much for sticking around. 

I love you all so much and you all just still being here means the world to me! 

So without further adieu, >>> enjoy!!

* * * * * * *

"I like it when you tell me I'm yours,"

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Two days later...

            Bonnies Pov.

The lingering light was obliterated by the rapidly falling night. A canopy of luminous stars materialized amongst the ocean of blackness almost as though it were a routine.

As I cruised through the crisp night air, i found the darkness strange. Living in the core of the city, I had grown used to having the bright, orange glow of Street lamps outside my window, filtering in through the gaps in the curtains. This was a blackness that I couldn't recall seeing before - one that was almost absolute.

It didn't take long for the rain to join, and suddenly the road became lively with more plops of rain than my eyes could appreciate, forming a sweet pattern of liquid globes upon my window. As i glanced into the rear-view mirrors, i spotted a dormant Evie coiled up in her car seat, wrapped in a FAKE fur blanket. A smiled tug onto my lips at the sight as i looked back out to the road.

Once i told her about this whole intricate mess, she handled it far better than i thought she would, far better than i ever could. Of course, i didn't precisely tell her about the poisonous clutches of this marriage, simply the parts i believed she needed to know.

As we paved deeper into the grimness of the forest, the scenery steadily opened up, exposing a gorgeous estate that hung upon the edge of a narrow cliff, staring out into the city.

The view from my end was beautiful, however, driving up the spiraled hill, i couldn't subside the fear which slinked in the cavity of my stomach. I couldn't hear the rhythmic sound of my breathing, but I could feel the oxygen flooding in and out of my lungs. The nearer i got the more and more i grew terrified, anxious even. My legs twitched as I fought the impulse to spin this car around and speed back down the hill. Although i very much could, what would be the point? My problems would still be here, waiting for me to assume a burden i didn't ask for.

Is he even going to be home? ....Although it doesn't matter considering i had a key of my own. I drew into Dimitri's driveway and quickly got out the car, sprinting to remove my shit from the trunk. It was now full-on streaming as i hastily collected everything, ignoring the great drops of rain descending upon my head. Realizing i had to get Evie, i hurried over to the trunk, hoping i had left a parasol in there by mistake but, i morosely hadn't. I assembled my things and picked up Evie, swiftly covering her with the fur blanket so she wouldn't get soaked. I then made a run for it to the front porch, not sparing anytime as i unlocked the door and let myself in.