Ugh, I knew she was right, ever since Victoria's and Liam's deaths, we haven't allowed ourselves for a time out. It was a difficult three years, moving back to our childhood town, was the best direction we could take. I must say I've been happier ever since, it's only been half a year, but I could feel the heavy suffocating air slowly fading.

"Fine only once though, and if I don't like it, I'm going back home, with or without you," I warned, causing her to scream excitedly. How this woman could possibly be thirty years old baffled me, she hasn't changed a bit since being a child.

"Yay, party time bitches!" she yelled from the storage room.

I chuckled and screamed back, "Seriously what are you twelve!"

Once we closed up the library, which Ann was preparing for the renovation, we headed towards her studio. She was stubborn as a donkey and wouldn't let us go without first changing into something 'sluttier', which I soon learned was way too exposing.

After a short banter, I stood my ground and ended up going in the same clothes I was wearing, a simple silky black shirt and elegant work trousers. Ann, well... She dressed like a thirsty eighteen-year-old, I really hoped she wasn't going to ditch me halfway for some guy, but then I could go home earlier so maybe it wouldn't have been that bad.

"Ugh I already hate it," I complained once walking into the club. Music was too loud, and everyone appeared either high or drunk. Oh, and it smelled.

Ann nudged my side. "Come on loosen up a bit, let's find you someone interesting. Oh, I know! What about her?" she pointed at the blond woman taking shots at the bar. She was good-looking, but I had absolutely no interest.

"Fuck off, just give me something to drink before I go home." I waved her off and chose an empty sofa spot, already regretting coming to this place.

"Yes ma'am!" she saluted and headed towards the bar. I swear this girl...

I took my phone out, checking for any messages from Amira, she wished me goodnight before going to bed. I smiled warmly, we weren't always on good speaking terms, but her messaging first meant she had to miss me. I already missed her, Fridays were our silly tv nights, and unhealthy dinner topped with ice creams.

"Hey there," a girl maybe in her early twenties came up to me, way too close for my liking.

I shifted on the sofa and moved her away with my hand. "No," I said firmly.

She smirked, which only annoyed me further. "Why not baby, I'm hot you are hot, let's have some fun. Your boyfriend could join too."

Purposely, I checked her out slowly. "Oh, honey. Do you really think you are hot? Go find someone drunker," I hissed mockingly, locking my phone and hiding it inside of my purse.

"Bitch," the woman spat while walking away right towards another prey.

Just in time, Ann came back with a tray of shots, this girl wanted to get me drunk. I knew her too well.

"Wah, I'm gone for a minute and you are already breaking hearts? That's not how you get laid sweetheart," she joked while sitting down.

"Thirsty 'straight' girls, who can't get off from their boyfriends, aren't my thing Ann," I remarked.

"Honestly though, I never saw you even moderately interested in anyone. Do you even have a thing?" she took in two shots.

I drank one shot and groaned, "Yes, there's something called manners."

No way in hell I would be interested in someone who calls me 'hot' in hopes to get me in bed.

"Sheesh, no wonder... Good luck, no one has them these days," she teased grinning and exposing her white pearls.