PROLOGUE

Krist

I'm 18 and an official college student of Kasetsart University. I'm so happy to be admitted there also I'll be staying at my childhood bestfriend's house.

Speaking of, I wonder if he remembers me, it's been 10 years since we last saw each other.
We're bestfriend since I'm four and his 6 until his mae died and they decided to move to the city.

He was 10 that time. I remember crying a lot and even beg him to stay but I know that it is something he doesn't have any control on.

I lost contact with him since then, and they never return to visit as well. I hope when we see each other again it would be just like the old times.

I'm also excited to see if his appearance has changed. Well, he's cute when we're still together but I wonder what a 20-year old p'singto would look like.

"Krist hurry up! We're living!" Mae shouted from downstairs. I pick up the present for Singto and put it inside my backpack. I give my room one last look and ran towards them whose waiting at the entrance of our house.

Mae and P'king will be sending me. I kissed Kat's head and said goodbye, she's a little bit teary-eyed beside Por who looks sad yet proud.

"Oyy don't act as if I'm going to war. I could visit when everything is sorted out at my university"

Kat laughs and hugs me, I hug her back.
"Take care son" Por patted my shoulder and I nod.

I bid them goodbye, I'm sad but also excited to the new beginning of my life.
----

The house is quite big and it has a big yard. There are a lot of plants and flowers. It has a pool too!

After all the pleasantries and a little chitchat with Phi and goodbyes for me, mae and P'king drove back home.

Now, I'm having tea with P'bonrod while waiting for P'singto to come home from the University.

"I want Sing to personally bring you to your room, he texted me that he's near"

"Oh uhm thank you so much" I was awkward. Who wouldn't right? It's been more or less 10 years. I was startled when he ruffled my hair.

"Please treat me as your father. You'll be staying with us and I want you to treat us like your family."

"Thank you Phi" I said while wai'ing, He laughs.

"Do you call your father Phi?" he said teasing me

"Oh I'm sorry.. Por" I rub my neck in embarrassment when suddenly I heard the door opening and closing and finally I saw a figure coming into view from the entrance way.

He turned to us and I was dumbstruck.
He's wearing a plain white polo shirt with sleeves rolled to the elbow and black slacks probably his uniform he has his sling bag. He removes his cap and I saw the familiar eyes I remember.

He gives me the bad boy aura and yet it makes him more attractive. Gone is the P'sing I used to tease for being skinny. Now he is muscular but not too much, just in the right places. The P'singto I remember is not this handsome.

"Hey are you done? Let's go" I was brought to earth with his statement and I saw him going upstairs. I heard Por chuckling.

"Krist are you okay?"

"ha? Ahh yes.. yes, Uhm I'm going to my room por. Thank you again" I wai'd him and grabs my backpack.

Por patted my back.
"I'll call you guys for dinner"
"Khap por"

I noticed that P'sing took my luggage with him. I hurriedly follow him.
I saw him standing in the far hallway outside a green door with my luggage.

He stands there bored out if his life. I ran as fast as I could towards him hoping not to make him wait for too long.

"T-thank you Phi" I managed to say. I noticed that his a bit taller than me, well that's expected.

He gestured to open the door, which I hurriedly did.
I was amazed by the size of my room. It also has a bathroom attach to it and the wallpaper is light green to darker shade. I can also see turtle plushies and stuffs. My bed is big too. I looked around feeling excited.

"Who arranged this room?"
"Por" I look at him as he drag my luggage to the closet.

"Do you need help?" He gestured towards my luggage.

"Uhm no it's okay. Thank you" I flashed him a smile, he just nods. He doesn't look bored anymore his face just has this neutral expression. Is that normal for him? Before he could walk out I remember the present I brought for him.

"Psing wait!" He turns to me, I got my present and show it to him.

"This is for you. Thank you for letting me stay here" He just hummed and took it. Without saying good bye he left my room.

I don't know but I feel like he's cold. He seems distant and aloof. The psing I know is totally gone.

This feels sad, It disappoints me that our friendship was lost with time. He no longer beams when he sees me, like the old times. Now he seems to be a completely different person. Where's my Phi?
----

Singto lock the door to his room, and sat on his study table to open the box. It wasn't big but when he opened it, it burst with so many stuff even a few papers came out, Singto pick it one by one with knitted eyebrows.

What's all this?

Turns out, It was a letters Krist wrote for him for the past 10 years. Singto did not notice that he is crying. He's been lonely all this years and he hated krist for not reaching back to him for 10 years.

Reading this entire letter now, Singto knew that krist has been thinking about him too.

The letters contains different stories that krist wanted to share with him, some are letters asking him about his life in the city. There are letters that krist wrote while sulking because singto did not come to visit.

Singto knows that he should treat Krist like the old times. Because after all they're bestfriends. But he is no longer the 10 year old child. Singto changed a lot all this years and he isn't sure if krist could live with that.

Well he needs to, if he's going to live here

Krist needs to deal with the new person that he is. If he cannot Singto, do not want to care.

After all he was always alone. He keep every letter in one of his cabinet along with his letters for Krist too, that he did not send to other.

Hiii I know I haven't updated my other story but, I'm really excited about this new idea of mine. If you like me to continue it, please tell me. 😊 Love lots everyoneeee