"Thank you." I whispered, Draco smiled put my scarf around my neck. He gently grabbed my hands and he put my black gloves on them to keep them warm.

"Come, I have a surprise for you."

"What is it?"

"Well it's not really a surprise if I tell you right now, now is it?"

I shook my head and smiled as I wrapped my hands around his arms.

We made it outside and Draco swept me up from my feet and carried me bridal style as he ran to the Black Lake with me

"Draco no!" I laughed digging my face into his chest, Draco laughed and continued running completely ignoring what I was saying.

He finally stopped running and he slowly put me down as he panted. I looked at the lake and smiled, even though I was completely confused.

"Get on the boat." Draco whispered in my ear, I nodded and got on the boat. Draco sat down in front of me and he rowed to the boat to the stands in the middle of the lake.

Draco got out of the boat and helped me out. "Do you like it?" Draco asked looking at the small picnic he organized.

"Are you kidding? This is beautiful!" I laughed with tears in my eyes. Draco cupped my face and looked at me in the eye.

"Don't cry dear." He said softly as he wiped away my tears. I smiled and we both sat down together.

Everything was neatly organized and arranged by color. I picked up one of the strawberries dipped in white  chocolate, and took a bite out of it. "You remembered." I said with a smile as I mentioned the fact that Draco remembered I liked my strawberries dipped in white chocolate.

Draco looked up at me with a smile as he liked his lips

Draco looked up at me with a smile as he liked his lips. "Of course I remembered, I've spent 13 years of my life with you." He said softly as he put a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Listen to me Vana," Draco said, "what I have for you is not just a tiny crush. I know this is really cheesy, but I love you. You're such an amazing , strong and beautiful woman, and I'm just so lucky to have you in my life." He continued, I smiled and bit my lip as I matched him get a little nervous. "I'm happy to just breathe the same air as you!" He chuckled making me laugh.

"Will you be my girlfriend? It's ok i-"

I launched myself at him smashing my lips against his. I'd been waiting for those words to come out his mouth for nearly my entire life, and when they finally came out, I couldn't help but kiss him.

Draco laughed and placed kisses all over my face making me blush more than I already was

Draco laughed and placed kisses all over my face making me blush more than I already was. "I believe thats a yes?" He asked, I nodded and smiled at him.