•𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 41•

𑁍𖧷𑁍

"최고의 밤?"

Lisa POV

After they all left I went to the kitchen to grab a glass of water. I got really tired of teaching my unnies about business and math.

They could have asked Ji-hyo unnie or Namjoon oppa- but no, they chose me. I'm not even surprised at this point.

I was just drink water when suddenly I felt two arms snaking around my waist and I felt someones chin on my shoulder. I immediately know who it is.

"Hey doll, can we got to sleep now"He said. I turned to him with a confused look. "What do you mean 'we'?"I asked. "Your sleeping in the master bedroom now"He said and pulled me upstairs.

I heard some of our maids squeal and some guards were also chuckling. I looked at Jungkook and for the first time, he wasn't bothered by it...I think.

When we got to the master bedroom he pushed me on the bed and cuddled with me. I was stunned at first but I cuddled with him.

"You're sleeping here now"Jungkook said suddenly. "Bu-"He cutted me off. "No objections doll, its final"He said. I just ignored it and closed my eyes.

"I'm going to teach those house staffs to not bother us nor make any reactions when were together"He mumbled which I could clearly hear and it made my eyes shot open.

He was about to stand up, I pulled him back on the bed and I got on top of him and hugged him. I am trying to not make him scold our staff again..last time that happened I felt like I was living with ghosts.

"Just when I thought you ignored them earlier and won't scold them-"I sighted before continued. "I guess I was wrong"He chuckled and hugged me tight.

"I didn't ignore them doll"He said. I ignored it and fell asleep on top of him.

Jungkook POV

I was about to continue what I was saying when suddenly I heard soft snores below me. I turned my head below and saw a sleeping doll.

'Even when she's sleeping, she looks beautiful' I thought to myself. I kissed her forehead and went to sleep as well.

Rosé POV

"Jimin where are you taking me?"I asked. He's currently pulling me somewhere. We passed a lot of food courts and restaurants-which is where I wanted to got to but...

This shorty keeps pulling me away from there and pulled me somewhere he won't even tell me where.

I'm annoyed at this shorty, he may be short but he's strong. I mean have you seen his ab- why and I talking about his abs?

"Jimin where are we going?"I asked him again for the- I don't know 35th time. "We're going to have a picnic"He replied and then we finally reached a area up a small hill by a tree.

The sun is already starting to set tho. "Are we going to start daze?"I asked him excitedly. He nodded his head and gave me a smile.

I started jumping and clapping my hands happily. I then unknowingly hugged him. "Thank you thank you thank you! I always wanted to star daze"I said.