•𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 30•

𑁍𖧷𑁍

"계획 수립"

A few days later

Jungkook POV

*Insert alarm sound*

"WHO THE HELL STILL HAS THEIR ALARM CLOCK ON?!"Someone yelled. It made me open my eyes. And when I opened them I saw Yoongi hyung in front of my face looking angry.

"What did I told you about alarms!"He yelled once again. "Don't use one of you won't wake up at the first ring"I said in my morning voice sitting up.

"At least you remember what I said, unlike somebody"Yoongi hyung said and looked at Hoseok hyung that is in front of my door while bringing his pillow with him.

"I'm sorry"Hoseok hyung said. "If you're sorry, you shouldn't not wake me up"Yoongi hyung said and left my room. "Hyung!"Hoseok hyung said ans followed him out.

Geez these hyungs, waking me up so early. It's 6:32 am and I guess I have to get ready. I got up and went to the bathroom to take a cold shower.

I take cold showers every morning beacuse it would wake me up either than taking a warm shower because it would make you fall asleep.

Eomma told us that when we were little so it became a habit for me and my siblings

--

After I showered I chose to wear a oversized gray hoodie with matching grey sweats. I know I may be the son of a CEO of an Corporation but it doesn't mean I can't wear these very comfortable outfits.

I'm not Tae hyung that wears Gucci every single day. Am I exposing or criticising my hyungs today? Don't know maybe.

I went out of my room and prepared coffee. My hyungs were in the kitchen as well, some were yelling at each other and some were just sitting there. Eating.

I was on my way to the coffee machine but suddenly my phone got a notification. I opened my phone and saw Mom texted me. I opened the message and read it.

Mom

Mom
Jungkook are you awake?

Jungkook
Ne, Mom
I'm awake
You need anything?

Mom
Do you remember the plans we made
for Lisa's birthday?

Jungkook
Ne, I do remember
Do we need to plan
the rest now?

Mom
Yes we do need to
plan the rest

I need you and the rest except Lisa to get to know what she wants for her birthday

Jungkook
Sure Mom
I'll tell the rest

Mom
Thank you Jungkook

See you when we'll plan the party
Bye

Jungkook
Bye Mom

End of Convo'