•𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 11•

𑁍𖧷𑁍

"Jour de mariage"

𑁍𖧷𑁍

Third POV

With Lisa and the girls

"Lalisa wake up!!!"Jisoo and Jennie yelled at the same time. Lisa slightly opened her eyes because of the noise that her unnies made. "Lisa it's time!"Rosè yelled. Lisa sat up and rubbed her eyes.

"Time for what?"Lisa asked in her sleepy voice. "For your wedding day with my brother unnie"Somi replied. Lisa widened her eyes. "What time is it?"Lisa asked as she stood up.

"It's 5 am"Jisoo replied. "Why so early?"Lisa asked as she sat down on the bed but Jennie prevented her by grabbing her arms and pulled her up. "No Lisa stand up and get a shower"Jennie said.

"We already took a shower"Rosè said as all of them show off the robes that they were wearing. "Fine i'll take a shower unnies"Lisa said as she walk to a closet and took one of the robes left, then she walked to the bathroom to take a shower.

Jisoo's phone rang and she looked at her phone and saw her mother calling her, she answered of course.

(Normal=Jisoo,Italic=Mrs.Kim)

"Eomma?"

"Jisoo you and the girls will expect a crew of hair stylists and makeup artists that will go to your room and get you girls ready for the wedding later"

"Eomma how about our dresses? We aren't going down there wearing our robes down there aren't we?"

"No of course not Jisoo, they will also bring your girls outfits for the wedding"

"Oh..okay Eomma we'll wait for them"

"Okay honey see you later"

"See you later Eomma"

And Jisoo hung up. She closed her phone and placed it on the bed side table. "Who was that unnie?"Somi asked. "Oh it was Eomma and she said a crew of people will come here and help us get ready"Jisoo replied.

* Knock knock*

"That must be them"Jennie said as she stood up and walked to the door and opened it. Revealing a group of women that are bringing a rack of clothes and bags of makeups and hair supplies.

"Wow there are a lot of them"Lisa suddenly said when she came out of the bathroom. "Girls we need to get you girls ready now"One of them said. The girls nodded.

--

A few minutes later the crew workers handed the bridesmaids their dresses and they let Lisa sit on a chair to see if they were on her expecctations. The bridesmaids a.k.a Jisoo, Jennie, Rosè, and Somi went to the bathroom and wore the dresses, one by one but they didn't let Lisa see it.