•𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 24•

𑁍𖧷𑁍

"garçon parler"

Jungkook POV

It's the next day and also a weekend. It's also almost the end of March, I know that it's almost Lisa's birthday. On Sunday infact. How do I know? Well when everytime me and Tae hyung hand out in his room he has a calendar of birthdays.

Mostly his family and friends are on that birthday calendar. Mom(Mrs. Kim) told me that they will throw a big party for Lisa's twenty-first birthday.

Rosé twenty-first birthday was months ago and we throwed a small party because that's what noona said she wanted.

Yesterday after Nancy and her friends left to got to the police station I said something to Lisa, it's been stuck in my mind since yesterday me and Lisa went in our mansion.

We didn't talk to each other after that, it was akward especially for me because I smilled, caressed her cheeks and I didn't know why I did that.

I was more shocked than she was, she just stood there confused and maybe flustered while me, I mentally slapped and scolded myself in doing that to her.

Anyway me and my hyungs are going to hang out her in the mansion today, our original plan was to watch a movie but we changed it to playing games instead.

We might be the sons of most powerful business men but we know how to have some fun. We took a break from playing game for 3 hours straight so we decided to eat dinner.

"Kook why are your guy's maids really quiet?"J-hope hyung asked. I looked at him and gave him a 'seriously' look. "Isn't it obvious, they're scared of him"Jimin hyung answered for me.

J-hope hyung's mouth formed into a 'o' shape. "So Jungkook how are you and Lisa?"Jin hyung asked me. "We're fine"I replied coldly. "You know we could just ask Lisa, she's here you know"Tae hyung said getting up the chair but Jin hyung held him back.

"Aniyo, we're going to have a boys talk"Jin hyjh said causing Tae hyung to sit back down. "What are we talking about exactly?"Yoongi hyung asked.

"Girls"Jin hyung said in a 'duh' tone. "Jimin why your rate if playing girls decreasing?"Namjoon hyung asked sarcastically. "Yeah, your rejecting girls now which is odd"I said agreeing to Namjoon hyung.

"Well you see I like someone"Jimin hyung said causing me to look at him with wide eyes and the rest as well. "Who is it?"Taehyung hyung asked. "R-Rosé"Jimin replied shuttering.

Me and my hyungs were shocked for the second time. "Rosé? As in Park Chaeyoung?"I asked, asking for clarification. "Yes her"He replied. "Just don't break her heart, she got played on her past relationship"Yoongi hyung said.

Causing us to be shocked for the 3rd time. "She was in a relationship before?"Jimin hyung asked. "Yeah you guys didn't know?"Yoongi hyung asked confused.

"In our slumber party/sleepover she told us she didn't have one"Namjoon hyung said. "Oh that, she just didn't want to expose it"Yoongi hyung said. "Yet you exposed it hyung"Tae hyung said.

Yoongi hyung just shrugged his shoulders and continued eating. "Anyways Jimin just don't break her heart again, Jennie will kill you and as well will Jisoo"Jin hyung said.