•𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 40•

𑁍𖧷𑁍

"긴 밤"

Jungkook POV

I'm disappointed right now because me and Lisa can't get alone time. My hyungs are always annoyingly me by asking me all bunch of stuffs.

Lisa and her unnies are watching a movie in the cinema room and I guess talking about girls stuff.

"I'm going"I said and went to the cinema room to cuddle with Lisa. Yes, you read that right 'cuddle'.

When I got in the room my noona's started asking why I am in here but I ignored them and hugged Lisa. Everyone in the room went in 'aww'.

"What are you doing Kook"She said. I looked at her. "Kook?"I asked. "Yeah, since you call me 'doll' I'm calling you 'kook'"She replied.

"Why?"I asked and placed my head on her chest and cuddled on her. She cuddled we as well. "Because 'Jungkool' is too long so I called you 'kook'"She replied.

"Wait you call her 'doll'?"Tyuzu asked me. "What is happening here?"BamBam hyung said as he literally barged in the room.

"Jungkook calls Lisa 'doll'"Rosé replied as she jumped up and down. "Why tho?"Jimin hyung asked teasingly.

I glanced at Lisa that was saying "Don't say it, don't you dare say why"She kept saying.

I smirked and said "Because she looks beautiful in any angle, she is just too perfect"She burried her head on my neck and started punching my back.

"Why did you tell them?"She whined. Everyone in the room are squealing right now even louder than before.

I'm loving this day even more by seconds. "Just don't tell anyone"I told them they stopped squealing and looked at me confused.

"Why?"Yoongi hyung asked. "Because chaos will accur"I replied. "Yeah been there done that"Tae hyung replied. "Some fan girls/boys will not approve and the paparazzi will record everything you do together"

Jennie noona said. "Ohh..that's why"They all said understanding why we have to. "We'll reveal it when the time is right"Lisa said. "Okay, we'll wait patiently this time"Irene noona said.

"Now, homework"Nayeon noona said and the girls grabbed Lisa away from me. The guys also grabbed me and pulled me to the family room. The girls went to Lisa's room.

This is going to be a long night

𑁍𖧷𑁍

"Long night"

➪ʷᵒʳᵈ ᶜᵒᵘⁿᵗᵉʳ: 426
➪ˢᵒʳʳʸ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰᵉ ᵛᵉʳʸ ˢʰᵒʳᵗ ᵘᵖᵃᵈᵗᵉ ᵇᵘᵗ ⁱ ʰᵒᵖᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵘʸˢ ˢᵗⁱˡˡ ᵉⁿʲᵒʸᵉᵈ ⁱᵗ
➪ⁿᵉˣᵗ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁿᵒʳᵐᵃˡ ᵃᵐᵐᵒᵘⁿᵗ ᵒᶠ ʷᵒʳᵈˢ ᵘᵖᵃᵈᵃᵗᵉ ʷⁱˡˡ ᶜᵒᵐᵉ ˢᵒᵒⁿ

𑁍𖧷𑁍

Also the prologue for Mafia King's is out now. Check it out on my profile and the chapters will come after this story is done. (And that is probably next year)