•𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 36•

𑁍𖧷𑁍

"상태"

Lisa POV

"We're umm...married but we don't act like a married couple"I replied hesitantly. They gave me a confused yet annoyed look.

"What do you mean you guys don't act like a married couple?!"Rosé and Jennie unnie yelled together as they stood up suddenly.

"When we were camping you and Jungkook left to go through the forest holding hands"Jimin oppa started. "You both then crossed a river which Jungkook carried you to cross it. And then he suddenly stopped in the middle and you guys looked in each other's eyes."

He continued. "After you both crossed the river he led you to a flower field. You and him we're laughing at each other and having fun with each others company."He continued once again.

"And now tell me how is that not how married couples do?"He said as he finally finished his long explanation. All of them looked at me and Jungkook.

"No?"I replied but it sounded like a question. "Then what do you call you both's status then?"Yoongi oppa asked. "Friends?"Me and Jungkook said at the same time.

Taehyung oppa sighted before saying "Oh gosh, you guys are crazy". Okay I'm confused. "Are you angry hyung?"Jungkook asked Taehyung oppa.

"I'm not angry at you both being together, I'm angry because you both are NOT together"He replied and emphasized the word 'not'.

"What do mean?"I asked. "Jungkook you know what we mean right?"Yoongi oppa asked Jungkook oppa. I don't call Jungkook 'oppa' most of the time even tho he's older than me

And it's because he gets annoyed by it sometimes when someone calls him that.

I got confused when Yoongi oppa asked Jungkook that. 'Am I the only one that doesn't know what's happening?' I asked myself.

"Yeah, I think I do"Jungkook replied. "Lisa do you know?"Yoongi oppa then asked me. I shook my head as a 'no'. Because I literally have no idea what they mean.

"Lili, you are a very smart person but when it comes to these kinds of things.."Jennie unnie said as she sighted before she continues. "Your clueless"She continued.

"Yeah 'cause I don't know what you guys are talking about"I whined and pouted. "Here's a random question, have you had your first kiss yet?"Hoseok oppa asked.

I shook my head once again as a 'no'. "What! Yes you have!"Rosé unnie said out loud. "Yeah I agree with Chae"Jimin oppa said.

"What? When?"I asked really confused right now. "At you and Jungkook's wedding duh"Jennie unnie replied. I blushed when I remembered that day.

"That- that was uhh- that was part of the w-wedding"I murmured. "Lisa why is your face getting red?"Namjoon oppa asked with a teasing smirk on his face.

"It's- uhh... Is it getting in here"I said and stood up while fanning my face. I then walk to my room and while I walk to my room I heard their laughing from afar.

Jungkook POV

As soon as Lisa left. They all laughed at her and started teasing me as I have them all a glare. I hate getting teased.