•𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 44•

𑁍𖧷𑁍

"confortable mais pas trop à l'aise"

Lisa POV

I'm already fully packed for the trip to Jeju Island and everyone agreed on going there. We also asked our parents if we can go to Jeju Island and of course they said yes.

If I were to be honest, I haven't been in Jeju Island for about 2 years and I miss going there every summer with my family. Me and my siblings would always go have fun just the three

Of us by the sand– while of course annoying each other. Tae oppa would always prank Jisoo unnie by hiding in the sand while his head is sticking out being covered by a sun hat.

I would also annoy Jisoo unnie by pretending that I drowned while swimming. It always gives her a heart attack but I only do it if she finish the chicken without giving some to me.

Or any food for that matter. Jungkook is also already packed as well, at this point were just waiting for the day to end so we could all go to Jeju Island tomorrow.

"Kook it's time for dinner"I called him as I stood outside his study room. I was waiting for a response but I didn't get any, so I just barged in.

Once I got in the room I saw him asleep on his desk with some paperwork on his desk and his laptop is still on.

I walked towards him and as I walk towards him I saw Leo sleeping on his lap. The sight was so cute and prescious that I took a picture of it to show it to him once he wakes up.

"Kook did you eat dinner yet?"I asked him softly while shaking him to try and wake him up. "Kook?"I asked. He groaned in response and finally he opened his eyes.

"What is it doll?"He asked. "Let's have dinner, you haven't eaten yet"I told him and tried to get him up. "I'm not hungry, I'm tired doll"He said.

I looked at him with a serious face and crossed my arms. "Jeon eat, I don't want my husband to starve"I said. He smirked at me.

"Why did you call me by my surname?"He asked still smirking. "I'll only call you that when I'm angry at you Kook"I said and took Leo away from his lap.

He then stood up and pecked my forehead. "Fine I'll eat, Mrs. Jeon~"He teased. "Good, now come on I'm hungry"I said while jumping and pulling his hand outside.

I heard him chuckle but I was just to hungry to make sure. And plus I also have to feed Leo...so yeah.

—The next day

Jungkook POV

It's the next day and I woke up with a beautiful girl beside me. My wife. She was still sleeping while cuddling with me. I'm blessed that I have ended up with a wife that is very smart,

Sweet, nice, and of course sometimes she has that mean-savage side. I shook her body trying to wake her up since it is the day we and our friends go to Jeju Island.

"Doll wake up"I said softly. She was only able to hum in response and hugged my waist tighter. But then she opened her eyes and she gave me a smile.

"Good morning Kook"She said. I just can't help but smile back "Good morning doll"I said and kissed her lips. Once we broke off the kiss she asked.

♡︎𝙱𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕♡︎ ʟ.ᴋ ♡︎ COMPLETEDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें