•𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 31•

𑁍𖧷𑁍

"계획 완료"
-Part 1-

Jungkook POV

It's two day before Lisa's birthday and everything for her party is almost set up. We just need the cake, more decorations, and a guest list. Rosé noona said that we should include Nancy because she and the girls got closer.

Which was odd at first but Nancy changed eventually. IU of course isn't invited along with EXO because we didn't wants my drama to happen on her birthday.

The people that are only invited there are some family members that are invited including my side of the family, friends, and that's all.

The girls except Lisa is getting the guest list set up while me and my hyungs are going to get the cake. Which is not that hard.. unless it falls down while we are going to deliver it but let's hope for the best.

It's a Friday today and me and Lisa are going to our house or mansion whatever you'd like to call it.

I gotta say, me and Lisa got closer to each other and I'm enjoying it ,but the thing is I don't know if Lisa is feeling the same thing.

I'm in my study room doing my homework but then suddenly someone came in without knocking. I'm guessing it's Lisa beacuse she doesn't knock when she enters this room.

I looked up to see her holding a cat? Where did she get that cat from?

"I found this cat outside, it doesn't have a owner so I took it here"She said while petting the cat. "You could've just sent it to an animal shelter"I suggested.

I can tell she didn't like my suggestion because she looked at me with a glare and a pout on her face. "I can't just sent this cute cat away, I found him so I'm keeping him"She said.

"How are you going to take care of it while in school, huh?"I asked. "I'll let Ava unnie take care of him while I'm away"She replied with a confident smile on her face.

"How do you know it's a him?"I asked. "I just know it's a him"She replied still keeping that confident smile on her face. "Now if you excuse me I have something to do"She said and left.

I just didn't mind it so I sat turned my attention to my computer and continued doing my homework and now I received an email from my dad's secretary. 'Great more work'

Lisa POV

"That jerk doesn't think that I can take car of you"I said to Leo. Yes, I named this cat 'Leo'. It's a cute name and it starts with an 'L' like mine.

"Oh who am I kidding I probably can't"I said while petting Leo. "What does cat owner do?"I asked myself. I sat up and went to my computer to search how to take care of a cat.

I am a lover of cats but I just don't know how to take care of one. I probably should be doing some homework or something about business or watching some drama

But instead I'm researching about how to take care if cats. When I finally got to note down down of the information I placed it in my purse that I'll use tomorrow for buying the stuff that Leo needs.

It's already evening so I'm planning to go to the mall tomorrow instead of this evening because what some kind of lunatic will go out in the evening to buy some stuff for a cat?

Me. It's me.

Scratch that first thought I'm going to change and go to the mall.

--

After I changed I went downstairs with my purse and grabbed one of the keys to my car. I'm driving on my own but I have my bodyguard with me so I'm safe, just in case something happen.

I was about to walk out of the garage door but suddenly I was pulled by someone. I looked up to see who it is and of course, it's Jungkook.

"Where are you going? It's already night time"He asked. "I'm going to the mall"I replied and tried to move of his grip. He is currently holding my arms preventing me to move.

"It's already late at night, you can't go"He said. He signaled my bodyguard to leave us for a moment. "But Leo needs them"I reasoned. "There's tommorow doll, you haven't eaten yet as well"

Jungkook said and pulled me to the dining room. I am hungry in fact, I'm starving. I saw kimchi fried rice on my plate and I ran to my seat and started eating.

I heard a chuckling noice but I didn't mind it and continued eating. One of the maids handed me a glass of water which I gladly drank. Jungkook sat where he usually sat and started eating.

--

After eating I went to my room and plopped on my bed where Leo was sleeping at. I'm disappointed that I didn't get to go to the mall today but there's always tomorrow, at least.

I started petting Leo and murmured some words to him. "I wish I could get the things that you need today, it's just someone doesn't want me to go"I murmured.

"I don't blame him, it is night time already. And it's dangerous for me to go out during night time"I continued murmuring. I went in my bathroom and got ready for the night.

After getting ready I went to my work station and started doing my homework and checked my emails. I still have a busy night ahead.

Jungkook POV

After Lisa went to her room I ordered a guard to go to the mall and buy stuff for Leo. After he left I went up to her room to check up on her and before I could knock I heard her murmuring.

After she murmured I went to my room and got ready for the night. After that I went to my study room and continued doing some work from the company that my father sent.

I couldn't focuse because of Leo. I feel bad for Lisa because I can tell she was disappointed. Jeez what is this girl doing to me, who knew Jeon Jungkook could get soft from just a cat.

𑁍𖧷𑁍

"Planning complete"
-part 1-

➪ʷᵒʳᵈ ᶜᵒᵘⁿᵗᵉʳ: 1088
➪ʰᵒᵖᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵘʸˢ ᵉⁿʲᵒʸᵉᵈ ᵗʰⁱˢ ˢʰᵒʳᵗ ᵘᵖᵈᵃᵗᵉ
➪ⁱᵐ ᵖˡᵃⁿⁿⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ ᵖᵘᵇˡⁱˢʰⁱⁿᵍ ᵃ ˡᵒⁿᵍ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ˢᵒᵒⁿ

𑁍𖧷𑁍