•𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 22•

𑁍𖧷𑁍

"soirée entre copines"
-part 3-

𑁍𖧷𑁍

Third POV

Jungkook went to the front door and opened it he saw someone that he hates, his ex. IU was being held by the bodyguards of the Kim's, Jeon's and everyone else held IU's bodyguards.

"Kook let me in"IU said more like begging. "Jungkook who's that?"A soft familiar voice was heard behind him. He looked behind him and saw Lisa standing behind him with a chicken leg.

'Cut- stop kook'He thought to himself. "Baby who's that?"IU asked. Lisa and Jungkook looked at the girl that was held by the guards. Lisa's eyes widened to see the girl that was screaming at the front of the Gucci store not too long ago is here.

"You!"IU said out loud. Jungkook's hyung's and Lisa's unnies went behind the two and they all widened their eyes except Taehyung who was confused on who that girl is.

"What are you doing here?"Jimin asked coldly. "I just want to see my boyfriend"IU said referring to Jungkook. The Kim siblings' eyes widened.

"And you what are you doing here!"IU yelled at Lisa. "What is your problem with screaming?"Lisa said annoyed that IU keeps screaming.

"Why the fuck are you with my boyfriend?"IU asked annoyed that Lisa is here. "IU we broke up you cheated on me remember"Jungkook said.

"You even used me for your own gain"He added. IU was speachless. "Why are you even here?"Jin asked. "Guards get this person out of this floor and never let her get back up"Namjoon ordered. The guards obeyed.

They took IU and here bodyguards to the first floor out of the third floor. Jungkook is so pissed and Taehyung is still clueless about what happened.

"I'll wash the dishes"Jin said. "Me too"Jisoo said. Jin and Jisoo left to the kitchen. "Let's all just go to bed"Suga said and they all agreed.

Jungkook went to his room and Lisa followed him since she is sleeping in his room. Jungkook sat down on his bed. "Finish your chicken leg"Jungkook said to Lisa.

Lisa looked confused at first but she looked on her hands and giggled before saying "Oops, I forgot" She ate the chicken leg and threw away the bone.

She then went in the bathroom. Jungkook stood up from his bed and took his pillow and placed them on the couch in his room. He then laid down there.

After a few moments Lisa went out of the bathroom and saw a sleeping Jungkook. She was confused at first on why won't he just sleep on his bed, it is his bed after all.

Lisa went close to Jungkook "Jungkook you go sleep on your bed, I'll sleep on the couch"Lisa said softly. "No, I'll sleep here you'll sleep on the bed"Jungkook said without opening his eyes.

"Jungkook this is your room, you sleep on your bed"Lisa persisted. "You are really stubborn aren't you"Jungkook murmured. "What?"Lisa asked. Jungkook got enough of her and pulled her on the sofa and back hugs her.

Lisa was confused and shocked that Jungkook actually is back hugging her. And even confused why he did that.

"J-jungkook, sleep on the bed"Lisa said shuttering. "Stop shuttering and let us just sleep"Jungkook said. "Why don't you want to sleep on the bed?"Lisa asked.

"Both of us don't want to sleep on the bed and we both want to sleep on the couch so might as well"Jungkook said. Before Lisa could say anything he said "Sleep, it's getting late" Lisa had no other choice but to sleep.