Update (2)

•••

Hello!

So I just have questions that I'm hoping all of you will answer, and you may or may not answer them, your choice really.

As you guys know Mafia King's will be my last book that I would be doing that is related to K-pop, and I already announced this quite a while ago I believe.

I would be doing more books/novels that will be purely my imagination and originated from my head..brain? Whatever..

Anyways, my first question is

What genre should I do for my next book?

Want choices? Here is what I plan on doing:

1. Royalty

2. Wolf or werewolves

3. Straight up teen romance

4. Vampire

5. Royalty and wolf/werewolves

6. Wolf/werewolves with Vampires

7. Royalty and wolf/werewolves with Vampires

I know, I know a lot of choices right? Well come to think about it I could just do all of them to be honest, but still I would like all of you to choose.

Next question is that;

Should I make Mafia King's an official short story or not?

In the past I chose to make Mafia King's a short story, but I wanted to know you guy's opinion since I'm not sure. And I can't decide decisions for myself because I over think some of them– most of them I mean.

And my last question is that;

How are you guys?

How was all of you guy's New Year celebration?

What did y'all get for Christmas?

Are y'all having a good day/night so far?

Anyways I need to get back to brainstorming, so see you all soon ;)

Have a good day or night, never forget to smile! :)

(p.s the next update for Business school will be up soon don't worry, and also for Mafia King's...maybe even multiple who knows?)

•••