•𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 16•

𑁍𖧷𑁍

"쇼핑"
-

Part 2-

*GIF*

𑁍𖧷𑁍

Lisa POV

"Lili you still didn't tell us why you didn't let us handle it"Jennie unnie said. Were the sitting area of Chanel. Jennie suggested to put a sitting area in Chanel to her mom because we always hang out there.

"I just didn't want to bother you"I replied and looked down. "Just don't do that again Lili, because we don't want you to get into more trouble"Jisoo unnie said and lifted my head up. "But in the way you handled the situation was so savage of you Lili"Rose unnie said.

"I thought her well"Jennie unnie said proudly. "You thought her? I thought she was hanging around with Yoongi too much"Jisoo unnie said. "Both, me and Yoongi oppa thought her"Jennie said confidently again. "If Jennie unnie was in that situation it's going to be a whole other story.

Rose unnie said. Me, Jisoo unnie, and Chae unnie laughed. Jennie unnie puted before saying "I wouldn't do that, but it's true tho"Jennie unnie laughed as well. We were laughing and talking and it was already lunch time so we decided to eat at a restaurant.

Jungkook POV

I went to the meeting with Appa and when we went inside the room I first saw Dad/Lisa's father. Then I also saw Yoongi hyung and Jennie noona's father, Rose noona's father, Namjoon hyung's father, and Hoseok hyung's father.

Me and my father sat down, I sat down beside Dad and Appa. I don't get why I'm the only son here. What I mean by that is the child of a CEO, you know like Appa and I'm the only child here because the other CEO didn't bring there son's with them.

I'm basically the only person here that is my age. I think you guys get it right?

Well they were talking about some business stuff that I don't have a clue about but then Dad's secretary came up to him and whispered something in his ear. He opened the TV and we saw the news, Lisa was on there.

"First it was a small interview of her just answering one question then she left. Then another scene happened. There was a customer that was yelling outside of Gucci where I'm guessing Lisa and her unnies are going shopping at.

The camera zoomed in the person that was yelling and my mouth hung open. It was IU, my ex. She used me for money and I saw her also cheating on me so I ended it. That's how I became this cold hearted jerk that everyone knows.

"Are you okay son?"Appa asked me I just nodded my head. Then it came to the part where Lisa explained IU's father's company's relationship to the Kim Industry. The way that she roasted her was savage at the same time nice. When IU left I sighted in relief that Lisa won that little fight with each other.

Dad then closed the TV and Mr. Min started talking "I wish my son can do that, being savage without people getting scared of him"It's true tho. He did that to me only one time and it was not a good experience.

"Well boys, that was a good example of defending something that is true against the people who believes in lies"Mr. Park said. "Or making a lie that is"He continued. "So Jungkook do you like her?"Mr. Jung asked me. What is happening?

I just shrugged my shoulder as I sign of 'I-don't-know'. "You will soon enough son"Appa said and the rest agreed. Seriously what's happening?

I raised my brows at them and Dad sighted before saying "Don't worry about that". Okay, now that's just suspicious. I think it's going to be a long day.

Word counter: 614

Hope you guys enjoyed this short update longer update will come soon

𑁍𖧷𑁍