•𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 4•

𑁍𖧷𑁍

"Fête"
Part 1

"Fête"Part 1

𑁍𖧷𑁍

Lisa POV

"Lisa you okay?"A husky voice asked me. I looked at the person who said it and it was Jeon Jungkook.

"I just remembered something that's all"I replied with a fake smile. "Anyways, can we go now? I asked everyone.

"Yes you kids can go out now"Our father shouted from outside the room that we were in. We all left the room.

"You guys can still explore the school, or go shopping for the party later"Mrs. Min offered clearly bribing us girls.

"Why do you have to bribe us"I complained. "Of course we'll go" Jennie unnie said. "Why are you guys so mean"Somi complained. "As long as there's chicken at the party"Jisoo unnie said. "As long as I get away from this short ass jerk I'll go"Rosé unnie said clearly referring to Jimin oppa.

"Who are you calling a jerk? Pig"Jimin oppa retorted. "You short dude"Rosé unnie retorted back. "For your information I'm taller than you"Jimin oppa said. "I don't care jerk"Rosé unnie replied.

We all stayed quiet especially our parents. Rosé unnie did mention that Jimin oppa always bullied her but she always bullied back. But from what I see they are like flirting for some ever reason.

I turned my head to our parents before saying. "As long as we get away from this two love birds I'll go shopping even if we already technically bought the whole mall"

Jungkook stared at me smirking for some ever reason. Jimin oppa and Rosé unnie glared at me.

"Karma will come after you Lisa"Rosé unnie said. "Be careful for what you say Kim Lalisa, I may be short but I have high expectations"Jimin oppa also said.

"Whatever let's just go"Suga oppa said we followed our parents outside the campus.

Our parents went in one car all together and we were on our way to our car but a group of girls stopped us.

"Where do you think your going sluts"A girl said. "And who are you supposed to be?"I asked.

"I'm Nancy and these are my friends, we are also the Queens of this school"Nancy said. She turned her head to the guys.

"What are you guys doing with our oppa's?"She asked us then looked back at me. "Are you guys sluts?"She asked me. I looked at the rest of the girls and they were shocked and clearly annoyed.

"Do you live under a rock Nancy?"Somi asked teasing her. "Your brother is mine you got that"Nancy said. I think his referring to Jungkook cause he looks annoyed as well.

"Excuse me, I don't know who the hell you are to call is sluts. But clearly you don't seem to know us"I said giving her a glare.

"I don't give a fuck who this slut is"Nancy said. "Nancy I think that's not a good thing to say especially to her"One of her friends said.