•𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 27•

𑁍𖧷𑁍
"voyage de camping"
-part 3-

Author POV

"Jungkook what are you doing?"Lisa asked giggling. "You didn't help me back there"Jungkook replied smiling. Lisa admired that smile. She feels something weird, her heart starts beating really fast whenever she's with Jungkook.

But she always shrugged it off. She thinks that it might be something else. Jungkook and Lisa were smiling and giggling at each other, Jungkook is above Lisa and she is under him.

"Jungkook let me go, and let me go to the flowers"Lisa said and tried to push Jungkook off her. Jungkook shook his head and smiled. "No, your staying down there"He said.

"Pleasue~ Jungkookie~ let me go to the flowers"Lisa said cutely and pouting in the end. Jungkook was dumbfounded that he witnessed that.

Kim Lalisa acting cute to a cold-hearted person like him. He felt warmth in his heart and he was just staring at her.

"Uhh, y-yeah su-re"Jungkook said and got off her. Lisa was dumbfounded and embarrassed that she did that but hey it worked.

Jungkook admired Lisa walking through the field of flowers from afar. He was slowly falling in love her. But he always had second thoughts if it because he thinks that she doesn't like him back.

Lisa was picking flowers that she sees that is very beautiful which is everything, but she only took a few just to keep the beauty of Nature.

She walked to Jungkook that was staring at the river. Lisa came to him and sat beside him with the flowers still in her grasp. She took a small flower and tries to put it by Jungkook's ear.

But Jungkook grabbed her hand and stared at her. He wasn't glaring at her because she tried to touch him but he is trying to but just can't. He just can't do that to Lisa.

"What are you doing?"Jungkook asked Lisa looking at the flowers in her hand and looked back at her. "I was trying to put a flower by your ear"She replied.

She once again attempted to put the flower by his ear but failed again. "Stop that doll"He said. She stopped and looked at him "'Doll'?" she asked.

"It's my nickname for you"He replied. "But I'm not a toy"She said and frowned. Jungkook placed his hand by her cheek and caressed it.

"Your not a toy because I call you doll"He started "I called you doll because on every angle you look so perfect"He continued. She blushed at his statement. Jungkook then smiled sweetly at her and stood up.

Lisa also stood up because she was confused why. "It's almost lunch time, we have to go back there"Jungkook said and offered his hand to her. She accepted it and they both started walking.

Lisa still had the flowers on her hand and was still blushing at his statement. Jungkook on the other hand was freaking out on what he said but he was also smirking and gained confidence from it.

He knows that his statement made Lisa flustered and he took it as an advantage. He thinks that if he said that it would make him gain confidence on confessing to her.. eventually.

Lisa is having a battle in her thoughts. She feels like she's liking Jungkook and her mind says 'no' but her heart says 'yes'. She was receiving a lot of arguments with herslef.