The Morning After

Part of the reason that men seem so much less loving than women is that men's behavior is measured with a feminine ruler. ~Francesca M. Cancian

Sasuke woke up with a throbbing headache. 'I'm going to kill Naruto,' was the first thought that came to his mind. Then he realized there was something heavy draped over his waist, 'What the fuck?' He turned to look whose arm it was, praying the tan arm wasn't Naruto's. 'Oh, fuck,' he thought as he looked at the blonde. 'Shit, shit, shit, shit. What the hell am I going to do?" he asked himself as he realized he was in his own house. 'It's not like I can leave my own house and pretend it never happened,' he thought as he turned on his back, closing his eyes and letting out a sigh. 'At least I'm still dressed,' he continued to think, as he forced himself up, despite the head ache. 'Well, half dressed,' he added as an after thought.

He walked into his bathroom and pulled some aspirin out of the cabinet. 'I cannot go downstairs right now,' he thought as he looked in the mirror. He wasn't one of those people who could just swallow pills with no water, so instead he turned on the sink and used the tap water. 'How could I have been so stupid?' he wondered.

The dark haired man looked back through the door and to his room. It was obvious what was going to happen the night before; his rarely used condoms and lube were missing from the bathroom, which had been practically torn apart. He shut the door, not wanting to think about it, and stripped himself of what was left of his clothing. He then turned on the shower, hoping by some miracle that Naruto would be gone when he got out.

Naruto woke up, feeling like crap. He wasn't in as bad of shape as Sasuke had been, as it seemed to take a lot for him to get a hangover that bad. But he was still dragging and it was easy for anyone to see that he had a hangover. 'Damn, where am I?' he asked himself, thinking that he must have went home with some bar slut. He looked around, seeing the Uchiha symbol many places in the room, 'Fuck.' It was as if the night flashed before his eyes, or at least part of it, as he remembered kissing Sasuke against the wall. 'Damn it, this is going to be awkward. I need to get out of here,' he thought as he looked around for his clothes.

He heard the shower stop, which made him stop in his tracks. He looked at the bathroom door as it opened, seeing Sasuke dripping wet with just a towel wrapped around his waist. 'Obviously someone forgot his clothes this morning,' he thought, as he couldn't help but stare. 'Don't jump him, that'll only make things worse,' he thought, finding himself wanting to do the night before all over again.

"Oh, you're up," Sasuke said awkwardly. He couldn't remember the last time he had felt so awkward around somebody, it was like telling a one-night stand that they had to go home.

"Yeah," Naruto said, equally awkwardly. "Well I guess I should go," the blond said, finally finding his shirt. Sasuke just nodded and Naruto quickly walked out of the room. The blond could feel Itachi's eyes on him as he walked down the stairs, putting his shirt on as he went. 'Please don't kill me,' he thought as he saw the look the older Uchiha was giving him.

NS

Sasuke sat at work, trying to concentrate. He was hoping that he wasn't making too many mistakes, though he knew that he probably was. Kakashi walked into his office and for once Sasuke was somewhat relieved to have the distraction, "What do you want Kakashi?"

"Just thought I should warn you that you're brother is coming to talk to you," Kakashi said as he leaned against the door. "He tells me that you've been avoiding him all morning because you finally got laid," he continued with a perverted grin.