Closer

Love is not blind - it sees more, not less. But because it sees more, it is willing to see less. ~Julins Gordon

Naruto was acting as if he hadn't caught Sasuke in a vulnerable moment, mainly because he didn't want things to get awkward. "So," he started awkwardly, looking around. "Where do you want to take some pictures at?" he asked, not wanting to suggest a lot incase it might cause another reaction. "How about your room," he grinned; really wanting to see what the raven's room was like. 'Maybe I'll see if he actually does have a personality,' he thought as he laughed to himself.

"What's so funny?" Sasuke asked, looking at the blonde suspiciously. He was still trying to decide if he trusted Naruto or not. Part of him was still wondering why he even let him in his house.

"Just thinking," Naruto said nervously as he rubbed the back of his neck trying to think of an excuse. 'What's funny that I could be thinking about?' he quickly asked himself, slightly panicked. "About a show I saw last night, it was hilarious," he said.

Sasuke eyed the blonde, not truly believing him, "Really which show?" he asked as he sat on his couch, crossing his arms. Some how their photo shoot had gone completely off track and neither of them seemed to care.

"I don't know the name of it," he shrugged. He could tell that Sasuke didn't believe him so he said, "But people were falling on their face, it was really funny," he smiled. "So where are we doing the photo shoot?" he asked, trying to change the subject.

Sasuke just smirked at the answer, still not believing the blonde, "Here, you're not going anywhere near my room." He felt letting Naruto near his room was too personal and he didn't want Naruto anywhere near his personal items.

"Why? Do you have the hots for me? Are you scared to get me near a bed?" Naruto teased. He didn't mean for it to come out of his mouth and he immediately regretted it.

"You wish, moron," Sasuke scoffed. He looked at the blonde in someone disbelief that he said that, he hadn't actually thought of his attraction for the blonde until Naruto had mentioned. He became internally frustrated and he knew that now that the thought was in his head, it wasn't going to go away, 'Damn it why'd he have to say that, now I am actually thinking about it.'

"Then show me your room," the blonde grinned, deciding that since he said it he might as well use it to get an upper hand. "Come on, I won't take pictures of anything you don't want me to," he added.

"No, we'll do the photo shoot here," Sasuke said, trying to stand his ground. Part of him was saying to do it though, especially since Naruto planted that thought in his head. He felt as if he had a devil and an angel, each on separate shoulders, talking to him. The devil was screaming, "Do it, what's the worst that could happen?" Meanwhile, the angel was saying, "You know Itachi would be mad at you."

"Please," Naruto smiled. His smile had turned from innocent to sexy as he could see Sasuke's resistance dissolve slowly in front of him. 'Oh, he so thinks I'm hot,' he thought as he saw the look Sasuke was giving him. 'And I'm so going to exploit that.' He then added, "Come on, if we do a photo shoot just here, it'll be just like if we did one at the studio."

"Fine, but if you touch anything, I'll kill you," Sasuke then said. Naruto didn't take the threats seriously as he got up and followed Sasuke to the stairs.

He looked at the spiral staircase; it had decorations on the wall going up and in Naruto's eyes was just beautiful. "Can we get a picture here?" he asked as he stopped on the stairs. Sasuke looked at him as if he were crazy, "Just sit on the stairs." He looked at how Sasuke sat and frowned, "More relaxed than that, show that you aren't some robot." He meant for the last part to be under his breath, but once again, it seemed as if he didn't know how to censor himself and so it just came out.