Fight

Hate leaves ugly scars; love leaves beautiful ones. ~Mignon McLaughlin

"Really, do I have to do this?" Naruto whined as he sat in his brother's studio. They were meeting the Uchihas at noon so it would coincide with their lunch break. It was just a preliminary meeting to go over everything that would be needed to be done and who would do what.

Naruto was lying on a large table that was placed against a wall of the office. He had his camera next to him and a bored expression on his face. Of all of the places that he wanted to be waiting for the Uchihas was last on the list. "Get your ass off my table," Kurama said as he smacked his leg and leaned against the table. "You're going to break it," he smirked; always ready to push his brother's buttons.

"Are you calling me fat?" Naruto pretended to be offended. He sat up and swung his legs over the side of the table. "If your fat ass isn't going to break it by leaning on it, I'm sure as hell not going to break it by sitting on it," he grinned.

"Did that make sense in your head?" he asked little his brother, looking at him as if he were an idiot. Kurama looked at his watch quickly before pulling his brother off of the table, "I'm serious, don't sit on the table."

"Why do you care so much about what these stuck up pricks think?" Naruto scoffed. He stood and leaned against the table as he crossed his arms. "It's not like they're anything special," he rolled his eyes as he thought about the men that he always saw on television. Itachi was always on television for something to promote the company. Sasuke seemed to hate the spotlight. He seemed to push away every camera that came near him, letting his brother handle the media aspect of running a business.

"Don't be jealous," Kurama chuckled. He knew his brother all too well and he knew exactly why he didn't like the Uchihas. Naruto wasn't one not to like someone he didn't know, so he had to have some stupid reason.

"I am not jealous," it was obvious that he was lying by the slight squeak in his voice.

Kurama just laughed at his brother's reaction, "It's okay, it's perfectly natural. They're good looking and rich, you're aloud to be jealous." Naruto just started mumbling to himself about how he wasn't jealous and he'd show him who's more attractive. The red head laughed at his brother's antics, but started ignoring them the minute the Uchihas walked into the door.

"You must be Uchiha Itachi," Kurama said as he shook Itachi's hand. "And you must be Uchiha Sasuke," he smiled as the younger Uchiha reluctantly shook his hand. "I'm Namikaze Kurama, I own Konoha Weekly, and this is my brother Naruto, he's a photographer."

Naruto looked at Sasuke and was surprised by his appearance. He was expecting to see two men in suits, but unlike his brother, Sasuke was in casual clothes. He hand on some nice jeans, a plain causal shirt, and a red jacket that the blonde thought was a stunning contrast to Sasuke's features. The raven stood there, looking fairly uncomfortable with his hands in his jacket pockets as he looked around. He was so bundled up that it looked as if he were trying to hide something. The black scarf around his neck seemed so out of place, but it didn't seem as if he were taking it off any time soon. Naruto didn't know that Itachi hadn't let Sasuke go to work that day, that for once he had wanted him to just relax and not even think about work, including the attire that went with it.

He didn't want to, but for a moment Naruto couldn't help but stare. There were things about the youngest Uchiha that he wouldn't have expected. He understood why Sasuke wore the necklace under the scarf because from what he could see of the necklace he was fairly certain that it was their clan symbol. The blonde would never have expected Sasuke to have two piercing in his ears; he was supposed to be a businessman, not some wild child. It wasn't as if two piercings made someone a wild child, it just wasn't the image he'd expected of an Uchiha. He'd always heard that Sasuke was good looking and so just figured that he looked like a clone of his brother. While they did look alike, there were still big differences between the two.