Bar

To fear love is to fear life, and those who fear life are already three parts dead – Bertrand Russell

Naruto and Sasuke sat in the studio starting the interview process. "So, do you care what kind of questions I ask?" the blonde asked. "Can I get personal or do I have to stick to business?" he clarified.

"That depends on how personal you're going for," Sasuke answered. "I don't care what you ask," he continued. "Whether I answer or not is an entirely different story," he shrugged, not even knowing that he'd given a response similar to that of his brother.

"Smartass," Naruto muttered. Sasuke just responded with something that was a mix between a smile and a smirk. "Alright, first question, are you single?" he asked, trying his best to keep his smile genuine.

"I think most people know the answer to that question," Sasuke replied. "But yes, I am," he continued. "Was that question for your knowledge, or the magazine?" he smirked, deciding to throw Naruto's game from the previous day back at him.

"Maybe a little bit of both," Naruto played along, refusing to let the other man fluster him. There was a moment of silence before he asked his next question, "People don't see you out often; do you have much of a social life?"

"No," he replied. Naruto looked at him for more of an explanation. The raven sighed, "I like to keep to myself," he explained.

"You're one of the youngest business owners alive," the blonde started. "Do you feel people might use you for your money?" Naruto then asked. He wanted to find out why the man kept people at an arms length, he thought it might be part of the reason.

"I just don't have a lot of time for a social life, if that is what you're trying to find out," Sasuke told him. "As you pointed out, I help run one of the largest companies in the country," he added.

"Do you feel you can talk about your parents?" Naruto then asked. "At your house there was a picture of your family, you seemed much happier," he said.

"Who wouldn't be happier when their parents were alive?" Sasuke then asked and his eyes suddenly saddened. "And to answer your question, no, I don't want to talk about my parents," he said. It was obvious that he was still damaged from their deaths years ago.

Naruto just nodded as he mumbled, "Sorry." He knew that he probably shouldn't have brought it up, with how young Sasuke was when it happened, it was bound to leave permanent damage. "So the first day I saw you, you weren't in a suit like your brother, why is that?" he then asked, trying to change the subject.

Sasuke's expression then turned angrier, "I wasn't working." He fidgeted in his seat, realizing he no longer had the upper hand in the interview.

"Well, why not?" The blonde asked. He knew that he had to hear the story behind it. The Uchihas were notorious for being workaholics, if he wasn't working then there had to be a good reason.

Sasuke hesitated, "My brother said I was working too much." He looked away, "I was forced to stop working for a few days." He could hear Naruto chuckle and he looked at him and glared while he demanded, "Shut up."

"See, I'm lucky, my brother can't do that," Naruto grinned. "It's great being your own boss," he added. "Though I thought you partly were, so how can he do that?" he then asked.

"We do both own part of the company, when we argue, our advisor steps in to help settle it," he said. "You can see whom he agreed with," he added bitterly.

"Indeed I can," the blonde smiled. Naruto leaned back in his seat as they continued to talk. He went over some points that Kurama wanted him to cover, though occasionally he'd make sure to ask things that he wanted to know.