CHAPTER FIFTEEN

THE WOLF PRINCESS
✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

THE WOLF PRINCESS✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

280 AC, King's Landing

Alyssa felt Rhaegar's seed fill her before he rolled off her with groan. The last moon they had started most mornings with making love or fucking depending on both of their moods that particular morning.

"I'm honestly starting to feel sympathy for the Kingsguards" Alyssa said, "Having to stand outside — I have a hard time looking at Arthur afterwards."

"Oh, I believe Arthur has requested to not guard our chambers during the night to avoid that" Rhaegar smirked while leaning down to kiss her.

"Poor Artie" Alyssa muttered, "He will be traumatised for life."

"He is one of the King's sworn Seven, he can take it" Rhaegar said dismissively while tracing kisses down her neck, "And as much as I'd like to stay here in bed with you the entire day — duty calls."

Alyssa let out a groan of frustration when he pulled away and stood up from the bed. She quickly followed him, putting on a robe to cover her naked body before making her way over to wash herself and then picking up the dress that was already prepared for her.

It was off bright yellow summer silk and laces. It was off a more dornish style that left her shoulders and collarbones bare, but still gave her enough modesty for court.

She quickly took of her robe and pulled the dress over her head and without her having to ask Rhaegar walked over in his breeches to lace it up. Usually the maids would do this but they had fallen into a routine where they dressed together.

Once her laces were tied she sat down in front the mirrored vanity. Alyssa started to release her hair from the messy braid she had slept with. She brushed her long dark hair and once the knots were gone she braided a few strands of her hair as a crown around her head.

Once finished with her hair she put on the golden bracelet she had received from the Tyrells when she left Highgarden, a bracelet she wore almost every day, and the necklace she had received from her mother on her first name day.

When she was done she looked up to see Rhaegar buttoning up his red doublet. She walked over and picked up his sword belt and handed it to him so he could fasten it around his waist.

"I have a surprise for you" Rhaegar smirked down at her while wrapping his arms around her waist to bring her closer.

"It's not dinner with Jon, is it?" Alyssa asked while crinkling her nose. In an attempt to make the two get along Rhaegar had the genius idea to sit both of them down for dinner which ended in that a few insults were thrown. Not to mention some food.