𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝟺𝟽|𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎, 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚐𝚘

Start from the beginning

"Fine!" I said with gritted teeth and massaged my temple. "Do not lay a hand on Film. I'll do what you want, just don't touch my mate. Fuck!"

"Deal."

Vince and the rest of the guards made their way out of the room while I took the seat that was in the middle of the room. My heart was beating erratically and I was getting nervous about what's about to happen this time - and I'm already hating myself for submitting to him once more. To play the act that I have been expected to do and that was to hurt my only brother. I sighed and planted my face on my palm until Win groaned once more.

It's showtime.

"Baby?"

Film's voice filled my ears and I snapped my head in her direction. But looked away rather quickly while I continued to clutch my knees against my chest and stared at the nothingness outside of my window. Her arms snaked on my shoulders and that was my cue to cry before I turned around and hugged her by the waist while I burrowed my face on her stomach.

"I..." I swallowed hard. "Baby, I hurt my brother. I used the collar on him and he was screaming and crying, I wanted to just stop and hug him. But...I was thinking of you. What would Father do to you if I don't carry on with my task? Baby...I'm so scared. He'd never forgive me for hurting him. No, he won't. Bright would never forgive me, too. I..." I cried harder. "He said that he looked at me like a brother - I was so happy but then I cannot show it. Fuck! Then he called me a monster - I am a monster indeed! Film, I don't know what to do anymore."

Film continued to hum and trace her fingers on the looks of my hair but I couldn't calm down. The way Win shouted and cried earlier lingered into my mind and my heart was constricted upon seeing him suffer from my own hands. And no matter how much I want to help him - I cannot let my own mate be hurt because of me - and my pup. Goodness, why does it have to come to this?

"Do you want me to check up on him? To see if he's doing fine? Well, he isn't doing fine because he was kidnapped - but at least, he can have someone to talk to. Would you like that, baby?"

I nodded. "Please."

"Why is Film inside Win's room?" Father came up inside the room making me startled

"Why is Film inside Win's room?" Father came up inside the room making me startled. "Why the fuck is she there, Zev?! What were you planning to do?!"