|| ♥ Chapter : 19 ||

Start from the beginning

" WHY THE FUCK Y'ALL SAVED THAT MOTHER FUCKING BITCH HUHH! ",
Jungkook screamed in frustration as he took a flower vase and smashed it on the floor.

" Jungkook calm down please ... ",
Taehyung said with a scared low voice as he didn't want the psychotic Jungkook to come out and destroy the place.

" You want me to Fucking calm down after saving that bitch who's nothing but a goddamned fucking bitchy obstacle between me and my Jimin? ",
Jungkook retorted sending a murderous glare at Taehyung.

Everyone fell completely silent as they was processing what Jungkook just said . Taehyung's eyes glistened as he thought how he could have told Jungkook every thing about Jimin's feelings before all these happened and even how he could've completely killed Rose last night.

" I.... I am sorry Jungkook... ",
Taehyung said looking down.

" Ohh now you're fucking sorry? YOU'RE SORRY NOW?!!! ",
Jungkook screamed as more tears flowed down from his eyes as he thought about the fact that Jimin left him.

" I.... We are all sorry Jungkook.... ",
Namjoon said looking down. Jungkook didn't answer and they all thought he's very angry and will do something extreme. But there thoughts got cut off by a sad but sinister chuckle and it was none other than Jungkook.

" Nyahhh.... You people's don't need to be sorry you know.... ",
Jungkook said and sat on the floor .

Everyone was still frozen on their spot as they couldn't process anything. Jungkook was confusing , scary, kind of psychotic and it was a dangerous combination.

" I'm the person who is in fault here.... I'm the stupid one... I'm the useless one... ",
Jungkook said chuckling picking up a broken peace of glass in his hand. He was still crying at the same time.

Blood gushed out of his palm as he clutched the broken glass . Everyone gasped but didn't have courage to move and stop Jungkook as he looked up sending a death glare.

" I'm the stupid one who couldn't realise his own Fucking feelings on time...... I'm the fucking stupid one who lost the person he truly loves.. ",
Jungkook said with a sad chuckle as more tears were leaving his eyes continuously.

Everyone felt more guilty and sad as they were clearly understand the meaning of every words that left Jungkook's mouth. They always knew that Jimin and Jungkook loved each other. Now it was Cristal clear .

Five of them were silently dying with guilt as they saw the crimson blood that was coming out from Jungkook's hand and the tears that were leaving his eyes.

" I lost him.... Didn't I ?..... He hates me right....? ",
Jungkook asked to no one in particular with a broken voice.

" No no no you didn't.... He lov--",
Taehyung's words stopped by Hoseok as he saw something on his phone screen.

" Jungkook! Taemin is there too! ",
Hoseok suddenly said turning Jungkook's full attention to him.

" What? Taemin.... where ? ",
Jungkook asked as his brain was messing up more.

" Japan. With Jimin and Rose... ",
Hoseok said and Jungkook almost growled.

" The fuck is he doing there? ",
Jungkook's words held the agony and hatred he felt about the situation.

Jungkook was getting more distressed as he remembered about the incident of few days ago when he almost killed Taemin. Jimin didn't know about it cause Jungkook did everything to hide that incident cause he knew Jimin will not like the fact at all. Jungkook could have killed Taemin but Hoseok somehow stopped him by alerting him that Jimin will find out.