Untitled Part 18

Beginne am Anfang

"Since I'm here, I'll just give you both my two cents. You have Michelle. I will never be the other woman." I told Brian.

Brian glared at me. Obviously that is a huge blow to his ego.

"You mean again." Brian sneered.

"Fuck you, Brian!" Matt yelled.

Shit, I think Matt is more pissed about that comment than I am. I'm pissed, don't get me wrong. I'm trying to not wrap my hands around his throat.

"I agree. Fuck you, Brian! You know fucking shit about Phoenix other than what I told you! Go be with your girlfriend. I'm surprised her tracking device hasn't gone off since you've been more than a hundred feet from her!" I yelled.

"Did I hit a nerve, Tatum?" Brian glared.

"Dude, you're like my brother. You know this. But you need to leave." Matt growled.

"Gladly." Brian glared at us.

Using all of my self control, I watched Brian slam the door as he left. My hands shook. My foot tapped anxiously on the floor.

"Tatum, look at me." Matt said quietly, now standing in front of me.

"It's a blow to his ego. That's all this is. Everything I said to him, he knew I was right about. Don't get angry over him." He said calmly.

"I should of known better than to trust him with that. I'm so fucking stupid sometimes." I said bitterly.

"No, you aren't. Stop thinking that." He said, hugging me.

"I wanted to choke him." I said, not letting go of him.

"You and me both." He sighed.

"You hungry?" He asked.

"Nah. I lost my appetite." I said, staring up at him.

"How does your eye feel?" He asked, gently running his fingers along the side of my face.

"Better. My ass doesn't hurt as much." I grinned, watching a sly smile creep over his face.

"Yeah? I told you, I'll gladly massage your ass." He said quietly.

"I have a feeling the thought of that turns you on." I said just as quiet.

"You know it does." He whispered, his eyes not leaving mine.

He leaned down next to my ear.

"I would be more than happy to show you how much it turns me on." He whispered.

My eyes shut. My face feels hot. Every time he is this close to me, I can barely breathe. No man has ever had such an affect on me before.

"I want you to know something, Tatum." He whispered, his lips barely brushing my ear.

"Wha-What?" I stuttered.

"The second I touch you, I won't be able to stop. So when you are sure that you're ready, be aware of that." He whispered, his lips skimmed over my neck.

I shivered at his touch. The air in the room feels like it is a million degrees. Matt paused at my neck, pressing one tiny kiss against my skin. I gasped, holding onto him tighter.

"Fuck." I whispered.

"I already know what I do to you. How I make you feel." He whispered, his lips just barely dragging over my neck.

"You do the same to me, only ten times worse. And that's just when I'm near you." He whispered, moving his head up to look at me.

"Don't even get me started on you touching me." He said quietly, inches from my lips.