"She hasn't?" Daphne seemed surprised, "lucky you."

With the being said, I wandered over to where Pansy sat, hand on her chin as she stared at nothing.

"Can I sit here?" I asked as I pulled out the stall.

She looked up at me. Her green eyes questioned me silently but then she nodded.

"Thank you," I whispered and took a seat.

The class went on as usual, and professor sprout mumbled on about all the different herbs and plants and told us all the different uses and importance of each one.

I was sitting so sleepily I almost jumped when Pansy said, "I took your advice."

It took me a moment to remember but our talk last night came back to me, "you did?" I asked.

"Yes." a simple answer, "I told Theo."

So I was right about their conversation earlier.

"Well, he saw the cuts a few days before you, when I did them," she explained and I couldn't hide the sad look on my face, "In the abandoned bathroom upstairs, I was in a stall and blood was all over my leg, I thought I was going to pass out. But Theo—he was in there already. He goes up there sometimes for the quiet."

That makes so much more sense but hearing her explain what happened made me feel a sense of guilt and sorrow for her. I wanted to hit her right then and there.

"When he saw me, I thought he was going to judge me and tell everyone but I was very wrong." Pansy continued, "I never thought he out of all people would understand. But he did. And since then he has been helping me. Talking to me. And when I'm with him, I don't want to do it anymore."

A small smile appeared on my lips as I whispered, "I am happy for you."

She smiled. A smile I don't think I've ever seen.

"Thank you for not telling anyone." She said so genuinely.

༻༺

After class, I decided to go to the library as I didn't want to go back to the common room. I wanted to be alone for a bit. I was sitting at a desk in-between the bookshelves. I thought I should start the potions essay. I was about halfway done when some books slammed on the desk next to me, startling me.

"Bloody hell," I jumped as I looked up at the tall figure beside me, "the fuck do you want, Malfoy?"

He sat down next to me, leaning in his chair. "Don't tell me you out of all people are doing homework?"

"Sure, have a seat" I muttered, knowing I was now going to get no work done.

He smirked at me "so" he slouched in his chair. "What are you doing?"

"'I'm doing the potions essay," I told him and I wanted to wipe the smirk off his face.

"I almost forgot about that" he pulled out some paper and started writing his.

I merely stared at him, watching as he started to write.

"Don't stare at me" he said he then looked up and smiled "it's creepy!"

I laughed "yeah it is creepy. Isn't it? You would know"

"Whatever do you mean," he said smiling. Like he was unaware of his staring at me.

"Ugh forget it," I said starting to finish my essay.

We didn't say anything to each other for about 30 minutes, I finally finished my essay and started to pack up.

"Are you done" he asked.

"yep" I said, shutting my book.

"Well you can help me then," he smirked "don't you dare go anywhere"

I looked over at him "why are you acting so strange?"

"There's nothing strange about doing my homework" Draco told me and I couldn't tell if he was doing this to annoy me or because he actually needed help.

I sighed "what do you need help with?" I asked, unable to stop myself from giving in.

___________________________________

Insta - 90swh0r3_

Copyright © 90swh0r3