What's Yours is Mine

Start from the beginning

"Please. Please, I am begging you. You have no idea how badly I want this. Please. You can do whatever you want to me, I swear I'll take it. I'll do whatever you want. Whatever you say. But please don't leave me like this. I need you."

Oh god. You were lightheaded, and you realized that even though your lips had parted in surprise from his words, you had forgotten to breathe. You took a deep breath, trying to calm your racing heart as you got down on your knees in front of him. You had started to quickly undo the button on his jeans before you realized that you were supposed to be going slow. So you took your time. His hands drifted downwards to speed along the process but you smacked them away, taking your sweet time pulling down his jeans and then his underwear one at a time.

"No touching," you warned. You watched as he squeezed his hands into fists by his sides instead, and you resisted the urge to smile. You traced your fingertips slowly over the head of his cock before running your fingers along the thick veins on the side. You heard him take an unsteady breath, and before he had a moment to recover you took the tip of his dick in your mouth, sucking lightly.

"Fuck," he moaned, dragging the word out slowly. You could feel your pussy clench in response but you tried your best to ignore it, instead dragging your tongue across his skin lazily. You looked up to see that he was staring down at you with half-lidded eyes, his lips parted and his chest heaving. You took more of him into your mouth and you watched as his hands twitched towards you before he drew them back, trying to keep himself in check.

You pressed your hand with the cast into his thigh to steady yourself, your other hand gently squeezing the base of his cock. He was leaning against the wall for support with his eyes closed, small moans slipping out of his mouth every once in awhile. You decided that he was being too complacent, too relaxed. You prepared yourself, and then without warning you deepthroated him, holding yourself there for a few seconds before backing off again. He moaned even louder this time, and you heard the distinct sound of the back of his head thudding against the door. You couldn't help but smirk at the dazed expression on his face, his hands clenching and unclenching shakily.

"Please," he begged between breaths. "Please let me touch you. I promise I'll be good."

You tried to keep a straight face, but you couldn't deny how his words had absolutely destroyed you. The sounds of his pleas were so sweet, so desperate, that you were absolutely sure you would give him anything he ever wanted if he asked you in that voice.

"I suppose," you said, trying to keep your voice as level as possible. Without hesitation, Spencer twisted his fingers into your hair, his thumbs brushing your skin lightly from your temples down to your cheekbones.

You went back to sucking him off again, and you could tell he was resisting the urge to guide you at the pace that he wanted. You were thankful for that; you had a hard time concentrating on anything else when all you could think about was how hard he was in your mouth, and how hard he was going to feel inside you later when he absolutely railed you. You knew you were in for it when this was over. You had teased him so much that there was no way he wouldn't repay the favor.

You took your time, taking your free hand and brushing your fingers over his exposed skin lightly. He was tugging at your hair and you knew that he was getting impatient, but you paid him no mind. In a last-ditch effort to push him over the edge, you deepthroated him again at the same time that you dug his nails into his skin. You didn't even have time to pull away because Spencer was already using your hair to drag you off of him with a choked gasp. He held you at arm's length away from him, looking down at you while he tried to regain his composure.

"What?" you asked, adding a tone of mock innocence to your voice.

"That's enough of that," Spencer replied breathlessly, releasing his grip on your hair. He got down on the floor, both of you on your knees facing each other. He started to fully undress himself, and you took the opportunity to do the same. He had finished before you, and you caught him staring at you with an unreadable expression on his face. Before you could ask what he was thinking, he reached out to wipe some excess spit off of your face before wiping it off on your thigh. You laughed and he grinned right back at you, guiding you to lie down onto the floor.