Chapter 37

Manik and Nandini went downstairs for dinner where Aru too joined them.
All the family had a great time talking about all embarrassing incidents of Nandini  making her whine every now and then.

Avni and Vishwa  went to sleep wishing good bye to them .
Manik,Nandini ,Abhi and Aru sat in the hall to chit chat for sometime.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Aru :You know Manik when Nandu was 5 or 6 there were a newly married couple beside our home.So the couple were good with us ,like giving chocolates,sweets or playing games with us.But one day only Nandini decided to go in afternoon after fighting with abhi bhai and I.But she returned just after few minutes crying.All were worried and started asking her the reason why she was crying.( Nandini took a pillow and hit Aru from stopping him and he dodged it and continued making her close her eyes in embarrassment)So after so much of asking she started to say that the uncle was biting the aunts whole face... and started crying again.We children didn't get anything but the elders started to laugh and asked us to ring the bell before going to their home and Nandini stopped visiting their house for weeks.

Abhi and Aru heartily laughed remembering the childhood memories ,Manik laughed imagining a cute chubby Nandini with red nose telling about the incident to their parents.

Nandini  : That's enough guys , stop laughing.That thing scared me for life.

Manik   : That's kinda cute (pinching her cheeks). You know even Cabir did some crazy stupid things ....

Aru       :  Really tell us Manik , I can just tease him next time we meet.

Manik    : Oh God he'll literally kill me if he knows that I said it to anyone but still.Once we went to his relatives house and stayed overnight.So all sat in the hall and I don't know from where Cabir got condoms in his two hands with water filled in them shouting that they were some many balloons in the particular room.Suddenly in room everyone became so silent and then choti maa literally dragged Cabir from there.

Nandini cringed imagining it .

Abhi     :At what age this happened??

Manik   :10 may be.

Aru     : This is just superb haa....God bechara Cabir.
Three men started to laugh.

Nandini :Eewww...... stop laughing like idiots .Cabir would have gotten a nice scoldings from Nalini Aunty.I'm going to sleep you guys may continue (without waiting for Manik Nandini went to her room).

Shortly after that all of them dispersed to their rooms.

Manik came to the room to see that Nandini was oiling her hair.

Manik took the oil bottle from her hands and asked her to sit near the sofa.Settling himself on the sofa Manik poured a little oil on his hands started to massage Nandini's head with his fingers.
.
.
.
Nandini     :Woww Manik  it feels so nice.

Manik just smiled at her.

Nandini  :Mmmm...... it's like you have magic in your hands.

Manik     :Looks like milady liked my service.

Nandini  :Liked ....loved it Manik.And wishes to have head massage every week.

Manik    :Of course,no need to ask twice.

Smiling Nandini closed her eyes relaxing.When she opened her eyes she saw that Manik was concentratedly plaiting her hair.

Then the couple slept close to eachother with a smile on their faces.

Next day morning Manik got up first to see Nandini's head was on his chest and hands around his waist.Slowly removing her hands and adjusting her head on pillow.Kissing her forehead Manik went to take bath.Manik then went to down and saw his father in law there.Wishing him Manik sat beside him.

Vishwa    : So Manik how's Married life is treating you?

Manik     : It's Good.We both are falling into a routine.

Vishwa  : It's good.You know Manik when Swetha sis asked our Nandini's hand  , I was so happy .I know Nandini will be happy there in Raj's home.It was unexpected for us but still I'm was relaxed because Raj's son will be good man who will treat my daughter right.

Manik heart swelled seeing his father's respect  and faith on him in Vishwa's  eyes.

Manik  :Yes dad I will never do anything that decreases your faith on me.

Murthy :(smiling) It takes time but marriage is one of the beautiful relation on earth .  Avni called Murthy so he got up. And always be happy beta blessing him he went to his room.

Nandini who got up  soon after Manik's exit got ready and came downstairs.
She sat near Manik who was seriously reading today's paper.

Nandini   : Good morning

Manik      : Good morning

Nandini    : Slept well last night?

Manik       : yaa ,why?

Nandini    : It's new place and you got up little earlier than your usual time.

Manik      : Don't worry I had best sleep.

Shortly all arrived at dining hall. In the middle ,Avni asked for their attention .

Avni     :Nandu kanna Sunitha athamma is joining us for lunch.

All nodded their heads but unknowningly both Manik and Nandini were upset about this.

Next chapter:

Sunitha   :This daughter-in-laws change our sons and make them dance on their fingers.

Manik suddenly got up in the middle of eating and looked at Sunitha with jaw clenched.............