Chapter 18

Sangeeth day :

All the people reached the venue where the sangeeth is going to take place.

After hello's and hai 's every one sat on the chairs. Manik and nandini are color cordinating for today's function.

Picture doesn't belong to me

(picture courtesy :Pinterest)

From nandini 's side abhi and from Manik's side mukti took the lead and came towards the stage.

Abhi  :Hello everyone, firstly I want to thank everyone for coming for my cute little sweet sister nandini and Manik's sangeeth. Today night there will be no talks only dance and dance and dance.

Mukti :So here I am to welcome alia, navya and of course my self for the first performance of the day.

They performed for the 'sweet tera drama' from the movie bareily ki barfi .

Mukti  :What a performer it was, right guys.
All shouted yes!!!

Haa par thoda pheeki thi.Ab hamari kamaal dekho shouted Cabir from audience.

Mukti   :Ohh really woh bhi deklenge.

Abhi     :Now the boys are going to show their moves.

Cabir, dhruv, abhi, arya and Rahul danced on the song 'ghungroo' from the movie war.

Cabir took the mic and asked
Cabir   :So tell me guys How's our performance.

All hooted for their dance.

Cabir gave a look to mukti saying they were better .

Navya came and took the mic from mukti and said that 'Acha tha par hamse acha nahi'.

Navya   :Now let's continue the programme. Dil sambhal lena kyunki ab Jo aarahe hain, they are gonna steal your hearts with their thumkas.
I welcome avni aunty, swetha aunty, nalini aunty (Cabir's mom), Mrs. Vedhant, and my mom Mrs Reddy on to the stage.

They perform on  'genda phool' from Delhi 6.

After completing the song they are joined by their partners. All the couples dance for the 'sajna ji vaari vaari song.'

All the youngsters stood after their performance and clapped continuously for their parents.

Mukti   :Wow guys what a performance, till now it was the best.

Abhi   :Yes of course. Now it's time to for the stars of the night to perform.
But there is little surprise for our bride.

So here by I request nandini to close her eyes first few sec.

Nandini turned to Manik asking him whether he has any Idea.

Let it be a surprise nandini, you will like it. Please now close your eyes said Manik.