Chapter 35

Nandini got up with a heavy headache the next day to see that she was alone in the room and there was a tablet and glass of water placed for her.Taking the tablet Nandini moved into the washroom to have bath.Standing near the mirror Nandini looked at herself and thought that someone removed her makeup as there were no traces of it.It must be Manik thought Nandini , Ofcourse who else you troubled yesterday so much chided her heart . Slowly Nandini remembered how she drank more than her limit by coming in the words of Cabir ,her dance , troubling Manik  in the car and slowly she remembered how she sat in the middle of road and crying seeing a girl's name on Manik's phone.Hitting her head on the wall Nandini decided to freshen up first.

Here Manik who got up first saw that Nandini was totally sprawled on him and her dresw has hiked up showing her legs tempting him in the morning.
Detanglimg her and taking the blanket which was near her legs and covering her properly  he went downstairs after getting ready without any noise.

Raj and Swetha were already in the dining hall and asked Manik about Nandini's absence.Manik after greeting them said that she's having headache and still resting.Swetha suggested to take breakfast to their room only.Nodding to her Manik arranged everything in a big tray for both of them and took it upstairs.

By the time Nandini came after taking bath she saw  Manik sitting near the sofa in their room and there was breakfast placed on the teapoy.

Seeing her Manik sat relaxingly looking at her and thought to tease her about yesterday.Nandini too noticed mischievous glint in his eyes and got to know his intentions.Quickly she came  towards the sofa and sat on the empty one and started to serve in two plates.Handing Manik's to him and taking hers she started to have her pancakes without looking at him.

Manik too got her plan to escape  but kept quiet thinking that she may be hungry.

In between Nandini asked Manik about Mom and Dad  ,Manik answered her that they have completed their breakfast and must be in the garden area . Nodding Nandini resumed her eating . Completing the food Nandini stood up to take the plates down but Manik was quick to pull her towards him and Nandini landed on his lap.

Ahh ..Manik chided Nandini.

What Manik, You are ignoring me.

What.. no Manik it's just I was hungry.

Ahha ..Ok then as your tummy is full let's chit chat for sometime.

Okok..but let me keep the plates downstairs saying Nandini tried to get up from his lap but Manik restricted her with his hands.

Someone will come and take them you sit here with me.I want to spend time with you alone whispered Manik into Nandini's ear causing her to shiver .

Iam really sorry Manik suddenly Nandini said.

Why are you apologizing Nandini.

For yesterday ,I troubled you right.Are you angry at me ?? mellowed Nandini playing with her bracelet.

What !!No Nandini you can never be a trouble.And you were acting so cute yesterday.You looked like a 3 year old rather than a 26 year old lady said Manik kissing Nandini's cheek which was turning red second by second.

Nandini too sat comfortably on him throwing her hands around his neck and leaned on his shoulder.

But still did mom and dad knew about it.

No I directly didn't say anything to then about your hangover but they too were of our age  at onetime right.

Nandini just hugged him tightly placing her face in crook of his neck inhaling his alluring scent causing him to tighten his hold on her.

Manik can we go to Murthy Mansion asked Nandini not moving from his neck  touching her lips on his neck causing his hair on his neck and hands to stand .

Involuntarily Manik too draw her closer to him leaving no space between.

Let's go next weekend Nandini it's already 10 clock  .Lets spend whole weekend there itself.

I have duty on Saturday next week said Nandini.

I will come to pick you up from hospital and together we will go to Murthy Mansion spending two nights there with family we can go directly to our workplaces  on Monday from there.

Liking the plan Nandini said ok .

Sorry for late and short update of 730 words. So much is going on my mind making it difficult to concentrate on writing.I typed this chapter last week itself but couldn't complete it.So I am updating as it is.
I promise Next chapters will be full of romance between Manik and Nandini .