Chapter 45

Cabir's Pov

I know it will be very difficult to open my own music company but thanks to the people around me who encouraged to do it.

I was very contented in my life when I saw Navya... dressed in lehenga helping little girl on the road.

Seeing her my heart asked me to talk to her and I did comply with it. I instigated her and got her fiery reply.

In next few days I got to know her she my father's bestfriend daughter and from there our friendship too started.Slow and sweetly we were becoming good friends.

I was thoroughly enjoying the moments with her when I decided that I want these magical moments with her for entire life.

During Manik's and Nandini's marriage I talked about her with my parents.They were more than happy .

During the inauguration of my company I decided to propose her. But even before that I did a quick trip to Hyderabad to her parents and took their permission and blessings for the same.

I  did the necessary arrangements accordingly to her wish which I got to know they were having some casual talks.

Back side of the garden I arranged everything according to her wish and planned everything with Manik how to bring her to this place after the party.

I wanted to make this special day even more special by proposing navya.

At the party after engaging with many people the time has come to propose my love. Quickly messaging Manik to send Navya  through Nandini at the back of the hall.

Cabir pov ends

Nandini walked half distance with Navya and asked her to go further as she remembered something and she will join her in few moments.
Perplexed Navya asked her for what she was going leaving her alone.

Just go straight Navya, will you please said Nandini.

Seeing puppy face of Nandini Navya  agreed to her and walked alone.

When she reached the back of hall they were no people but many lights were illuminating and there she can see a silhouette .

(The whole set up)

Walking slowly Navya reached the man whose face was turned to the other side.

Placing her hand on the man's shoulder Navya called the person.

The man slowly turned towards her making it a bit dramatic winked at her.

Shocked Navya took a step back.

Cabir what's all this asked Navya.

Without answering her Cabir sat on his one knee taking her hands into his... cabir started to speak.

You know when I first saw you I just wanted to have one conversation with you but now I wanted to have conversations with you for my whole life. Before  I thought that I have everything in life friends, family money everything but after knowing you I got to know that a major part of my life is still missing. Do you remember when I asked about your opinion on marriage you said that me and Nandini always wanted have to arranged cum love marriage. Meeting the man your family has choosen for you and traveling with him slowly.
If I'm not wrong your parents called you this morning asking you to come Hyderabad for some marriage proposal.

Your parents are ok with the proposal.
But I want to know whether do you have any feelings for me or not,will you accept me as your future boyfriend and husband.

Completing the full speech Cabir looked at Navya who face was full of shock.
Waiting for few minutes when cabir didn't get any reply he dejectedly left her hands.

I'm so sorry Navya,I should have atleast got to know your feelings before doing this stunt said Cabir with his face downwards looking at the ground.

When he was about to get up when Navya heard his last words.Quickly Navya tackled him to the ground and hugged him tightly.

Cabir too happily hugged her back and they there for few minutes.

Getting up Cabir sat on the ground with Navya beside him

Both were looking at the lights.

Facing her Cabir said, I love Navya.
I love you too Cabir said Navya looking at him.

Kissing her forehead Cabir took her hands and walked back to the party.

He shared the new with his parents who were beaming with happiness.

This chapter is fully dedicated to Cavya. This is small gist of their story in this book. And I really don't know how was the proposal scene. I'll surely improve it better for the time I'll write for Manan.

I think it doesn't matter if it's love or arranged marriage.
According to me it depends upon the two people in the relationship,how they both care for eachother, respect and trust they have for other person.
The love which grows daily.

So what you people prefer?
Love or arranged marriage. Let me know in the comments.

Navya and Cabir attire