Chapter 41

Malhotra Mansion

Four of them sat on the dining room having their breakfast.

Raj    : Manik and Nandu as  you know
Swetha's b'day is after 2 weeks and I planned for a month trip of Europe.But I told her that it is something regarding the office work . Now she is not showing any interest to come with me.So please help me to convince her beta.

Raj stopped talking as soon as he saw Swetha coming from Kitchen.

Three of them stopped talking and pretended to busy with taking spoons and glasses on the table.

Clearing his throat Raj signalled Manik and Nandini to start the conversation .

Nandini    : Mummy ..Dad was saying that you denied going to Europe with him.

Swetha     :Ha Nandu what I'll do there.He will be busy doing his work and I should be in the hotel room itself. I'll be tired without even doing anything.

Manik     : But Mom look at the bright side.You can even visit your cousin their ,roam around the city , pamper yourself. Just think what if Dad start's sitting in the bar as you will be not there with him.

Raj    : (shocked, astonished and what not) Manik... what are you saying my boy.Marvaoge kya.

Swetha    : (narrowing her eyes) Don't say anything to my boy. Were you really planning something like that . Now I'll surely come with you .Manik book the tickets now only.

Manik     :Ok mom,as you wish.

And winked at Raj and Nandini.The three of them shared a secret laugh as their plan worked out within minutes.

After having breakfast, Manik and Nandini started for their workplaces in Nandini's car  and Swetha and Raj went to their room for packing.

As today was Nandini's turn to drive,they first reached Manik's office.

Parking the car Nandini too got down with Manik.

Actually I have free time today and my shift starts after 2 hrs , so can I spend my time at my husband office ,asked  Nandini reaching Manik's shoulder wrapping her hands around his neck.

Manik too wrapped his hands around her waist making her stand steady.

Why not Mrs. Nandini Manik Murthy , this is our office not mine alone.And I'll be very pleased to have you in my office said Manik looking into her eyes .

What's with Nandini Manik Murthy questioned Nandini.

I know ki you don't want to change your surname.Thats why I joined my name in the middle answered Manik kissing her on forehead.

Nandini closed her eyes enjoying the moment with her husband at a corner in the parking lot.

Raising on her toes Nandini reached Manik's face who bend his head reached half way.Nandini kissed Manik's eyes,cheeks and finally on his lips.

Manik just stood there and left the work to his Mishti.
Nandini sucked his lower lip and went for upper lip .Manik lifted Nandini from her waist and mad her sit on the bonnet of his car.

Nandini' s hands moved her his chest to his neck and her fingers tangled with his hair. Nandini bit Manik's lips causing him tighten his hold on her.Nandini fisted his hair in between her fingers which caused Manik to groan and took the control of the kiss .

Bitting her lips Manik entered her mouth and his tongue started the work.Fighting for the dominance both of them were so much involved into the kiss that they missed another vehicle entering into the lot.

Rahul (Manik's pa) who parked his car came out with his tiffin box which his mom packed.Turning to his left she let out a  involuntary shriek by seeing his  boss and bhabhi made the parking lot into their bedroom.

Shocked by the shouting both of them left eachother .Manik was boiling inside as someone interrupted his time with his wife and turned to look the culprit.

Rahul felt like leaving his job and run into mountains to save his a*s after looking at Manik's face .

Nandini felt so shy to lift her head up. Controlling her breath Nandini saw that Rahul was the one who came to lot.Seeing his face which was covered in sweat. Getting down from car Nandini took Manik's hand into hers which diverted his attention, which Rahul took as oppurtuniy and ran off from there.

Manik : I'm going to cut his 20% salary this month.This is second time he is interrupting our time .

Nandini    : You can't be serious.What can he do if it's place to park his car is beside yours.

Manik        :He can just silent go from here without disturbing our moment.

Nandini      :Leave it Manik, let's go.But before that set your hair.

Looking at the side mirror Manik adjusted his hair and Nandini straightened his shirt . Placing his hands on his Manik said,what to do Mrs Nandini was hard on Mr.Manik .

Pushing him backwards, Nandini moved to the private lift and waited for him.

Both of them reached Manik's floor and saw Rahul who sat in his cabin with his head in his hands.

Manik who saw this gave a wicked smile for which Nandini gave him pat at back.

Reaching his cabin, Manik called Rahul through intercom and asked for the day's schedule.

Nandini sat at sofa which was placed at the corner of the cabin and saw how her husband totally went into the working mode.

Manik who started working for the day but also gave company to Nandini .

After spending sometime Nandini went to her hospital not before Manik  stealed another kiss from her.

After their work both reached home and sat for dinner where they got to know that the flight was for next early morning  at 2 o clock.That means at the night time.

Manik and Nandini accompanied them to airport after lot of persuading Swetha who asked them not accompany them as it will be very late.

Swetha said so many do's and don'ts and hugging eachother Swetha and Raj left for Europe.

It was already 3  o'clock by the time they reached home.

Manik slept as soon as he hit the bed .
Nandini slept for 3 hours and woke up at 5oclock . She tried sleeping but she was unable to sleep again.

She detangled from Manik's hold and looked at her husband.

Manik slept with a little open mouth looking cute and looking hot in his ruffled hair.

Tempted.....Nandini traced her fingers from his forehead to his lips and pinching his nose slightly making him twitch his nose cutely.

Silently laughing at him, Nandini checked whether he is sleeping or not.Comfirming that he is still sleeping, Nandini sat on his stomach placing her legs on either side and replaced her fingers with lips.

Kissing on his forehead, Nandini slowly traced her lips towards his jaw from lips totally concentrating on her work.

My lips are feeling bad ....said Manik suddenly opening his eyes shocking Nandini who abruptly moved backward . Catching her Manik changed the positions , settling himself on Nandini without putting his weight on him.

Manik     :So...my Mishti was taking her sleeping husband's advantage.

Nandini  just turned her head to other side without answering him.

Manik rubbed his nose on her neck , moving it towards her collar bone close to her chest making her breath hitch.

Manik Mummy came shouted Nandini, startling Manik who looked at door . Nandini taking the advantage pushed him and ran to washroom. Realising that his mom was not there who infact was not in the home , realised that his wife made him a fool.