Chapter 48

Next day Nandini got ready for hospital but saw that Manik was not around .She descended to see her Amms sitting in the hall with an angry look.

Keeping her handbag aside Nandini went to her Amms.

"Amms what happened,did you see Manik?" asked Nandini.

"Haa...he is in the kitchen from last one hour trying to cook the items which I asked him. I'm waiting from last one hour but he is just wasting my time and grocery items", said Amms angrily.

"Whhaatt...Amms Manik doesn't know how to cool just like me. And why you made him work in the kitchen he has to go for the office" ,uttered Nandu.

So... I'm just checking whether he deserves my kanna or not replied Amms nonchalantly.

Ammmss..... called out Nandini .

She went to kitchen and looked at Manik who was looking troubled and glancing at the items which were spread on the kitchen slab.

Taking his hand Nandini walked out of kitchen and was taking him to their room.

Kanna... you are disrespecting mee ,said Amms.

No Amms I'm not, it's you who is disrespecting my husband Nandini bellowed.

So you will fight with me for him... asked Amms.

Amms please don't talk like that. I'm not understanding why are you doing this.And my Manik deserves me,there is no need for him to prove that said Nandu.

Amms gave her disapproving look and Nandini couldn't take anymore and started crying.

Seeing her tears both Amms and Manik panicked and went hugged her from both sides.

Amms and Manik looked each other guiltily and consoled her.

Sorry kanna we were just doing act.. please don't cry.

Yes mishti we thought to have fun that's it said Manik meekly

Wiping hers tears Nandini said," you two are so bad (hiccup).. I'm not talking to you both.
Saying that Nandini ran upstairs.

Manik see what your idea did.It made my kanna cry

What..but Amma you are the one who wanted to make fun of her.Now see you made my mishti cry.

Both gave each other looks but soon gave up soon as manofying Nandini was important now.

Amms made her special ghee Dosa, coconut chutney and took them to their room.

Manik and Amms entered the room to see Nandini sitting on the bed with red nose. Seeing them both Nandini turned her face other side.

They both entered the room and placed the breakfast on the bed.

Sorry kanna...we were trying to pull your leg. I didn't know that my kanna was so possessive about her husband.My bad .

Nandini turned red in shy while Manik just scratched his head.

Ohk...but you have to feed me said Nandini with a cute pout .

Manik just cooed at her mentally and thought that even he should pamper his wife.

Ofcourse, saying that Amms sat down near Nandini and started to feed her.In middle Manik too joined and started to eat from Amms hand.

After having breakfast Nandini and Manik left for their respective works.

Like this they enjoyed Amms stay with them and after few days Amms left for Murthy Mansion.

On Sunday morning.....  Nandu decided to show off her cooking skills which she learnt from Amms during her stay.

She decided to cook chhole batoore which was Manik's favourite.

She prepared the curry and was making the dough  when Manik lazily entered Kitchen.

Both her hands were sticky and her hair tie loosens .

Seeing her struggle Manik slowly came from back and ties her hair properly.

Manik was fascinated seeing her neck and the smell  of her vanilla body wash which never fails to amaze him.

Nandini flustered sensing him in the crook of her neck and he slowly started to run his nose all over her neck teasingly.
This turns into him kissing her neck and nibbling her earlobes.

Nandini couldn't stop her moan at the sensations he was making her feel.
Listening to her moan Manik turned her around looking at her he kissed allover the face leaving her lips wantedly.

Annoyed Nandini pulled him down and pecked his lips continuosly not giving him a proper kiss.

Lifting her up Manik caught her face between his fingers and kissed straight on her lips.

Slowly Nandini locked her hands around his neck and reached his hair playing with them.

Manik teasingly licked her lips entering her mouth tasting every corner, making Nandini to tug his hair.

Breathless both of them pulled out.

Ohh God Manik the dough is now stuck in your hair and you are looking kind of funny said Nandini and started to laugh.

Taking flour from the vessel in his fist Manik throwed on Nandini's head.

Hahaha Mishti you should see yourself... haha nice make-up laughed Manik.

Brushing off the flour and taking some in her hands Nandini started run making Manik to escape from kitchen.

Nandini ran after him and caught hold of his collar forcing him to stop and climbed on his back and rubbed flour over his face.

Both started to laugh at their silly adventure when suddenly Manik pushed Nandini on the sofa and came above her making sure not to put any weight on her.

Breathing heavily Nandini and Manik looked into each other's  eyes forgetting their surroundings.

Abhi who was passing through Malhotra Mansion thought to visit his sister.
When he reached the main gate security allowed him inside and said that Manik and Nandini were at home only.

Parking his car Abhi thought of ringing the bell but saw that the door was open and went inside.

He was about to call for Nandini but the words stuck in his throat seeing his sister and brother in law in that position. He retreated without making any sound and silently left for Murthy Mansion as he didn't want to announce  his presence and make them or himself embarrassed.