Chapter 52

Navya "Done being in Manik's thoughts?

Shutting her phone "what? Of course not. I'm just simply swiping through my phone."

"Oh please don't try fool me. The way your face glow when someone takes Manik's name is enough to lighten the whole room. And do you take me for a fool,I noticed how you are looking at your mobile every few hrs waiting for his call. How you don't sleep till you both complete your talk every night. You both are adorably in love with each other and one of the best cute couple I have seen. You are very lucky ,not everyone will find love after marriage. Some just go withy flow of their lives " said Navya.

But Nandini's mind is stuck where navya used the word love. Does she love Manik ,Does Manik love her. Firstly how does she know that it's love ,of course Manik is her husband and she likes him too much. Yes ,that man made her feel things which even she is unknown to, her eyes search for him every morning after getting up and at nights she'll not sleep until she discusses her day with him. In a period of 8 months he became an important person in her life.
He is in her every prayer, every thought from last 6 days, she is missing him so so much. Being near him gives her sense of security, comfort and warmth she wants for her whole life. Does all these means LOVE, If yes then she is irrecoverably in love with him.

By the time Nandini self-realized her love for Manik ,Navya was out from there.

Smiling and crying at the same time Nandini picked her mobile phone to call Manik. But a sudden fear gripped her, what if Manik doesn't feel same as her or what if he doesn't reciprocate her the same intense feelings as her. Does she have guts to get rejected by her love the only person she loves. Of course they do have some intimacy in their lives and liking towards each other. But the question of love never came till today in her mind. Thinking about all these she thought that how will she know whether Manik feels the same for her or not if she will not express herself to him. But proposing requires some arrangements beacuse she wants to make the moment special even if Manik will not return her feelings.Deciding this she called Rahul(Manik's PA) to know about his tomorrow schedule.Knowing that Manik is free she asks Rahul to bring him XYZ hotel on the pretext of an important meeting sharp at 9 in the evening. After making few other calls and making few plans for the day she slept dreaming about about Manik.

MANIK pov:

It has been 2 days since she is in her camp.Damn even my home which I'm staying since my childhood is looking dull and our room has lost its charm after the absence of its owner just like my life.Morning and nights are just coming and going and life became monotonous. Only best part of the day is where we used to have chats here n there and our small half an hour talks every night before we sleep.Even my parents extended their vacation for 10 day.

I provoked her with my stupidity that she is staying at her parents place.I know I know I'm a big dumb idiot who forgot to call his wife for a whole day. But sometimes shit happens like this and I made her day also bad. GOD!!! What should I do to make her less angry on me. And I even have tell her the 3 magical words which I'm waiting her return and now it will be delayed as I don't want to take risk by proposing her when she is angry on me.

Thinking about his wife he lied on his bed when his phone rang.Thiking it to be his mishti's call Manik jumped frim bed to receive the call. bit to his disappointment it was hi P.A Rahul who called him to inform about an important meeting with investors at 9 pm in a hotel. Next he received another call from Abhi saying that it will be night time they reach Mumbai as they are planning to visit some places in between their travelling.

Damn now he can't even spend tomorrow with Nandini .Now he has to wait till day after tomorrow to meet his wife and manofy his wife. Sending a last message to nandini he drifted to sleep.

Next day in the camp everyone in the camp cleared their rooms and started to Mumbai. Nandini's face was glowing from morning which earned her few stares from Navya and Aru which she dismissed saying that it is nothing. By the time it was evening they all reached Mumbai after stopping at few places. Reaching Murthy's and meeting her parents and Amms, she settled in her room. Calling Manik's P.A she discussed with him few things and said that she will reach within 2 hours. Hurriedly she reached her wardrobe which still have her dresses ,she went through all the materials and settled with a long black dress with a slit on one side. Wearing a jeans she carried the dress in a bag and informed her parents her that she is going to Malhotra's.

She reached the Hotel top most floor after making a quick stop at a place to see that how the work is going on. She was quiet impressed and she called Rahul whether Manik will reach the hotel on time or not. Getting the confirmation she reached a suite in the hotel which she booked for 24 hours. As it was already 7o clock she hurriedly got ready and did simple make-up. Getting ready she did received a parcel and with a laptop she sat for few minutes. Getting everything ready she reached the top floor and hid in a place.

Manik reached the hotel in black two piece suit and reached the hotel as said by Rahul . Arriving at the top floor which is an open sitting area Manik was awestruck to the decorations done to the place. Thinking that may be something went wrong with the venue he was calling Rahul and was about to return when he heard a voice calling from behind which he was yearning from last one week .

More 3 chapters to go. ..