Chapter 43

Heyy all... I'll accept all tomatoes and eggs which you people want to throw at me.

I really feel bad whenever I leave the book in the middle and disappear.
First it was writer's block next exams and internship.Afterwards they were issues going on and all....... I'll just my rant here and there is a good news.

Good News is that the book is completed.Yes I completed writing the book and will be updating every chapter with the gap of 2-3 days.

I want to thank my readers for showing the patience and for all the love showering on the book.

At 6o clock Nandini went to home early to plan for a surprise to Manik.

Manik reached home a little after 9 pm with blazer in hands,sleeves rolled looking all sexy and yummy.

Entering home he saw that all lights were off and they are few candles lit near dining room. He followed the direction to see that whole dining area was filled with roses and scented candles and aroma of food.

Looking for Nandini he entered kitchen but she was not there .
Calling out for his wife Manik turned to look only to fall flat looking at his mishti who was looking so sexy, hot, beautiful what not but the highlight was the innocent looks she was giving him standing near steps .

Dressed in black net saree with loose hair and only mangalsutra adorning her neck with small studs for ears Manik couldn't stop looking at her even if he tried to.

Nandini slowly walked to Manik maintaining the eye contact . Standing in front of him she took the blazer and kept it aside.

Washing his hands Manik came to dining room,Nandini pulled a chair for him and filled his plate with his favourites and they had a hearty dinner  with lite talks as both were more into eachother .

After completing the dinner both went for a stroll in the garden.Hand in hand they enjoyed the silence between them when it suddenly started to drizzle causing them to come out of their fantasy.

Nandini tugged Manik inside when in return Manik pulled her and caged her in his arms. Both were wet from the rain causing shivers when Nandini slowly moved towards Manik pecking his eyes moving downwards to his nose,chin and neck making him to pull her even more closer.
Slowly Nandini moved her lips to his
when we suddenly Manik heard a manly voice asking him to get up.

Worrying how Nandini's soothing voice changed into a man with a jerk Manik sat up properly to see himself in his car where driver bhayya was waking him up as they reached Malhotra's Mansion.

It took Manik a minute to realise that was a dream but indeed a good one.Taking his bag he was about to knock when he remembered his dream and was really anticipating something like that to happen.
Fingers crossed Manik was about to knock the door when it was opened from other side revealing cabir face full of food causing Manik to cringe.

Cabir: Howzwasmiwelcm

Manik : Wat the hell Cabir,chew your food properly before speaking you idiot.

Cabir  : I was asking,how was my welcome.

Manik  : Was feeling to go back to office .

Cabir    :Then go na...we can all enjoy without you.

Manik   :All...as in??

Cabir    :Yes fab 4 n navya.

Getting inside Manik was searching for Nandini when Cabir informed that she is kitchen little busy.

Sprinting from there Manik got fresh up and reached to see Fab 4 and Navya arranging a nice set up with cushions and all  beside the sofa area with all eatables.

(Something like this but with more food )

Nandini was coming from kitchen carrying a hot box smiling at him . Giving her a smile Manik joined them and all sat in a circle.

Sitting very closely to Nandini Manik gave her a peck on side of the forehead.
With a blush Nandini asked him about how was the surprise in hushed tone.

I know in this busy schedule you are spending a little time with Fab 5 ,so planned this small get together answered Nandini.

Just like you, sweet , said Manik answered huskily teasing her earlobes with his lips.

Cabir who saw this exchange couldn't control his tongue and loudly said" thoda tho sharam kare, chote chote bache hein yaha ". ( Small children are here,have some shame)

Straighting themselves both of them ignored Cabir's big mouth and involved themselves with others.

Manik's heart was beating so rapidly as it wants to leap out of his chest. It's like he don't want to loose the skin contact with her. Enwitining his fingers with hers Manik placed it near his heart.
He knew all of them became busy, Dhruv with his project,Cabir still needs time to make everything standard in his new company. Truth is he is missing them and they all are also missing eachother alot.

Planning this small party Nandini must have taken alot of effort for convincing every one in a short notice.He was wondering when did she return from hospital , when she called them and arranged everything.

It was something they all needed to de-stress themselves and rejuvenate for the next week.

When Dhruv suggested to watch a movie Cabir quickly intervened and said that they should play truth or dare.
Mukthi opposed the idea saying that it became a routine now and they should look for something else to play.

Yes we played this many times but com'on we have 2 new participants with us and let me tell you I'm going to make this game very interesting said Cabir winking at Manik while saying the last sentence.

Manik soon accepted the idea and everyone were ok with it.

Cabir got up from there saying that he need little time for setting up the game and rules.

Manik sat there playing with Nandini's fingers.
This is a nice surprise but I'll never say no to the surprise which I dreamed. May be in future one day Manik . Everything comes just some time thought Manik while all others were indulged in casual talks.Soon he to joined them in the conversations.